How Well Do You Know Other SF Members Mains?

Randoman

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gemma: I'm guessing the cuties in your signature?

Ohoho, nice guess, but that is incorrect. I would like to say Peach is a secondary but my Peach is trash. I would be genuinely surprised if anyone guessed my main (from PM) who I'm looking to main again in Smash 4.

A few people should know that I play (or used to play, when I was playing a lot of Brawl online) ___, ___, ___, ___, with a bit of ___, ___, and ___.

Sonic, Link, Marth, Ike, Snake?, Pit? Samus? It's been a good four years or so.

Edited by Woodshooter

Ha, I think he's a neat character Banryu, but Fox has generally been the easier spacie for me to get into groove with, has a lovely "just run up to somebody and jumpkick em" feel. Fav since Brawl is Wario, though- it's like playing a drunken master in a wuxia/wire fu movie

Ahaha I'll call that close enough, since it was a complete stab in the dark. =w= Yeah Fox's speed has always made him an interesting character to me. Feels way faster than Sonic knowutImean

*he's not my main though

(at least one of mine shouldn't be hard to guess actually)

Edited by BANRYU

Shaemus Aaron?

nawp wrong image lol. Try the signature ~3~

(Actually I do play a bit of Samus as like a secondary or tertiary main, but I use powersuit Samus)

Meta Knight and Kirby are my other main-mains, but people around here wouldn't know that I'm much of a Kirby fan, as I don't talk about it much.

Edited by BANRYU

nawp wrong image lol. Try the signature ~3~

Ach, that's what I get for browsing SF on my phone. Can't see signatures ;_;

Don't think anyone knows mine, either.

Zelda. Unless it's changed in the last 4 years or so.

Sonic, Link, Marth, Ike, Snake?, Pit? Samus? It's been a good four years or so.

NOT BAD, you got the first 4 right.

Correct answers:

Ike, Marth, Zelda, Link, with a bit of Sonic, Pikachu, and Wolf. I was pretty rubbish with Snake, and average at best with Samus. I also hate using and playing against Pit.

Back when I played Melee it would have been primarily Pikachu and Roy, followed by Marth.

Edited by Raven

I'm pretty sure Kalas favors Snake and Captain Falcon.

Nobody'll guess mine because of because. Unless I mentioned it in LtP once or something.

Edited by Zak still something

Not sure if he was mentioned, but I'm really sure ZM uses the ice Climbers and... someone else.

I'm pretty sure Kalas favors Snake and Captain Falcon[/s]

It's been a while since I've played SSBB, but you're right for those two, even if I suck at using Captain Falcon lul.

Anyway, I use those two, as well as Marth, Ike, ZS Samus, Sheik and Luigi sometimes.