Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Mancer, I'm not even voting Shin atm. Stop being so sensationalist. I'm seriously considering the possibility he's scum because I haven't liked his play and I'm not sure if his role outweighs the fact that other people have all done townier things than him.

I would like to believe this too but Marth disabled him so probably not.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mancer, I'm not even voting Shin atm. Stop being so sensationalist. I'm seriously considering the possibility he's scum because I haven't liked his play and I'm not sure if his role outweighs the fact that other people have all done townier things than him.

Fine, I apologise for the way I worded that part of the post. I was being overly dramatic and carried away there.

I don't agree with considering that Shin is scummy for the reasons I've already stated: His action makes no sense as scum. I'm not elaborating further, read my earlier post if you want the elaboration.

Whoah kirsche died.

I'm kinda happy because that makes me think my strat to push wind to try to keep scum's eyes off of shin worked. #bigmafiaplays

Though that might very easily not been the case and kirsche was still cop nonetheless. : <

I think I have enough confidence on enough town reads that I think town can steamroll the game already.

Belisarius is likely town from interactions with Marth because while his Day 1 vote was in contrast to Elieson his D2 vote was pretty much the start of the actual wagon. I also have reasons to townread the slot itself for reasons kind of similar to why eclipse townreads SB (it shouldn't take too much to figure out that one!).

Shin's role fits pretty well with rapier's and also shin can't really block a kill at the same night he uses his action so it made sense for him to not go for a more active townread.

Mancer feels townie because I don't think he'd call out Marth for buddying as scum, also this post is fairly useless from a scum pov as he could have been quiet and reaped the credit from lynching a scumbuddy rather than bringing himself to attention.

Even if I go my most paranoid I do think we can beat scum with PoE so I wouldn't mind massclaims or using my shot soon.

Also we shouldn't rush the vig so that whoever Xin wants to shoot has a chance to claim this time.

This is kinda true but there's really only three people left to claim in belisarius, bbm and you (Well I guess the neighbors could claim their co-shot but I don't really care if eclipse doesn't claim since she's cleared).

I feel like since we know the public tracker is scum they probably made a last ditch attempt to try to pass one of their scumbuddies as townie through wifom.

I think Poly is likely scum from not only that but their unwillingness to cooperate altogether recently (he still needs to answer eclipse).

BBM's D2 was also extremely weird and I found it suspicious how unassertive he was regarding element/role information. I find his element votes questionable throughout the phase and don't really buy the voteswitch to marth later on.

So I am likely shooting among these two, yes.

BBM, can you elaborate on your role? (probably claim I guess)

Did it start with no abilities but new abilities show up in your role PM whenever certain criteria are met? Or do you already know your abilities but can't use them until the criteria is met?

This bbm/sb/mancerfest is kinda depressing to read through give me a moment.

I don't remember that anywhere but in any case we don't have anyone's word but Shin's for that, do we? Have you forgotten how scum in NSFMM4 used their vanillize once and then faked it twice on other scumteam members?

@SB: I think Xinnidy should just shoot as soon as she can. Some players are just going to coast along anyway and not claim (like Rapier in day 2). Considering that player flips can help us to build crucial associative reads now, I'd want the dayvig to happen as early as possible so that town can have more time to discuss the lynch target.

This time I plan to shoot much sooner than the rushfest that was LD2.

Okay, I'm sorry that I was depressing to read. My only justification is that there's almost nothing to discuss already until we decide to massclaim or vig someone.

There are what, only the few of us actively posting so we're never going to catch scum just by interactions alone since our impressions of players being townie/scummy have all likely been fixed since day 1 and are not changing anymore.

SB: Okay, I get your point regarding Poly.

I think we should just go for a mass claim.

eclipse, Xinnidy, Shin and Refa have already claimed.

Poly, BBM and I are already somewhat partially claimed.

There's not much more to lose with a massclaim and we can actually catch scum from this I think.

First things first, can we hammer in Fighter for the day extension?

Okay, I'm sorry that I was depressing to read. My only justification is that there's almost nothing to discuss already until we decide to massclaim or vig someone.

There are what, only the few of us actively posting so we're never going to catch scum just by interactions alone since our impressions of players being townie/scummy have all likely been fixed since day 1 and are not changing anymore.

Depressing as in your guys post too much. :V (I'm being facetious, I'm not actually depressed)

BBM is here and that is who matters right now.

I know Poly probably won't exist.

FINE

I'm a Gravedigger; I can use abilities belonging to dead players as long as their element is currently active (except I can't get non-elemental or dark abilities). I also can't target the same person more than once. I couldn't do anything N1. On N2, Prims told me that only Disabler is Wind (both Bookie and Forecaster are apparently non-elemental) so that was the only role available to me. I didn't want to disable someone just to prove my role so I idled. In hindsight (literally thought of this while writing this post) I could have targeted Shin since he'd already used his ability, but I didn't think of that at the time.

This is why I want us to pick Wind again, so that I can use kirsche's Cop, and it's why I said I was secretly hoping that Xinny would die, so that I could use her dayvig. It's also why on D1 I said that I suspected that a vig would be non-elemental or dark, because I thought that Prims didn't want me to backup a killing role or something. Since Xinny is Fire, I can only assume that he doesn't want me to be able to replace Mancer or Poly for their co-ability.

Xinny- can you elaborate why you think my element choices have been weird? I thought for most of D2 that the rock blocked only role abilities, since Prims referred to it as an Ascetic, which is why I was voting Knight for so long. After that got debunked I didn't really care what got selected since the only dead element was Earth and using the Jailkeep wasn't worth removing the rock.

It's not obvious to me.

I'm Town Dark Co-Driver / Earth Neighbor.

Part of the reason why I'm gunning for a BBM lynch is because he's somewhat mentioned Co-Driver multiple times and that pings me. Also, I don't like his interations with Bluedoom.

Poly should be Dark Co-Driver / Wind Neighbor. Leaving the alignment and colour out since we don't know if he's town or scum yet.

I did say something about it, the first time I read the thread your CC wasn't there, when you implied otherwise? Marth has claimed a better version of that ability, and can stack it with other things. Unless you want me to fullclaim, I can't be any clearer about this.

I don't think that's a public tracker tbh, but I'm not saying what it is because it screws with roles.

hint hint i'm a tracker

BBM, how the heck is your role a joat?

I didn't say it WAS a JoaT; I said that one way of looking at it is a JoaT that unlocks abilities as the game progresses, which is technically true

I've mentioned Co-Driver a lot because it's literally the only co-person role that's existed on SF

There's probably one scum in Shin/Poly/Mancer then, since that's too much protection.

I'd go Poly>Shin>Mancer prioritywise but I dunno. Don't hammer in elements yet.

BBM, can you take the place of one of the drivers?

FINE

I'm a Gravedigger; I can use abilities belonging to dead players as long as their element is currently active (except I can't get non-elemental or dark abilities). I also can't target the same person more than once. I couldn't do anything N1. On N2, Prims told me that only Disabler is Wind (both Bookie and Forecaster are apparently non-elemental)

Xinny- can you elaborate why you think my element choices have been weird? I thought for most of D2 that the rock blocked only role abilities, since Prims referred to it as an Ascetic, which is why I was voting Knight for so long. After that got debunked I didn't really care what got selected since the only dead element was Earth and using the Jailkeep wasn't worth removing the rock.

Do you have any abilities of your own?

Wait the gravedigging counts as a passive I guess hrmh.

That is indeed partly because of knight (it was mentioned in thread a few times by me that it blocked killing actions until you actually unvoted it), and the voteswitch to water on the pretension to "let other roles do their thing" (which was awkward honestly because of all the other people egging for dark/holy with implied roles).

Mancer, if your co-driver dies, what happens to your co-role?

If my partner's most recent target is still alive, I can still drive. We don't have to both use our abilities to activate it. We just have to both have targeted a player at least once and the other can just activate the drive ability.

That's what I meant by my ability is somewhat permanent.

If my partner and his most recent targrt is dead I guess I become a vanilla.