Mii Fighters!

Anacybele

So, who's gonna make some Mii Fighters when the game comes out? I know I am! In fact, I've already made some more Miis on both my Wii U and 3DS to use so they're there when I'm ready to bring them to Smash. ^^

Initially, I hated the idea of Miis in the game, but Sakurai went and changed my mind so fast it's incredible. lol Especially with how awesome that Reggie vs Iwata bit in E3 was. XD

What kinds of Mii Fighters are you making? Are they based on real people or other video game characters? Or perhaps fictional characters from TV? I've got four different Miis I'd like to use that are based on fictional people. Yeah, I don't know if I'll use my personal Mii yet. :P I might someday. But anyway. One of the four Miis is Frederick from Awakening, one is based on an FE OC, and the other two are based on Zelda OCs.

Frederick will be heavy and slow, but powerful. Like Ike. Judo will too. Azura (the FE OC) and Kelli, however, will be lighter and faster, though not exactly light weight. All four will be sword Miis.

I just thought of a fifth I could add though! My Mario OC, Prince Apricot. He'd be a brawler Mii, of course. Of course, if anyone wants to use my Miis as well, I'll be glad to send them when the game is out. ^^

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be making Mii's of Captains Kirk (Brawler), Picard (Swordfighter), Sisko (Brawler) and Archer (Gunner) so I can have a four way Star Trek brawl (of course, as a self-confessed TOS fanboy, I will be controlling Kirk).

I was originally going to make Janeway, but I really dislike Star Trek: Voyager, so...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Actually, this is a good topic.

I play Tomodachi Life. A lot. Ive created many Miis that ive grown really attached to in that game. Like Loki!Mii, my friend's Mii, Harry Potter Mii, Thor Mii, Jon Snow, DOLPH LUNDGREN, Tony Stark, Inigo Montoya, etc.

These guys...? They are going to travel beyond the dimension of Jotunheim Island, and become heroes of the Smash verse. They will, and it will be amazing. Im actually really excited about it and cannot wait. A legion of A Song of Ice and Fire characters will be raiding (and spoiling) friends in matches.

The newcomer to the fray? Back the fuck up, here comes STELLAN fucken SKARSGARD! Im saving him for Smash. ph34r.

Loki will be a gunner. Thor will be a Brawler, Jon Snow will be a Swordfighter, Tony Stark will be a gunner cuz its kinda his style. Inigo Montoya will be a sword fighter too, etc.

I'll try to get my cousin to give me the George R. R. Martin, Oberyn Martell, and Gregor Clegane Miis she made when I get my Wii U (can you transfer Miis from a 3DS to a

Wii U? I assume you can). I'll probably find other Game of Thrones characters online easily enough.

And beyond that? Who knows.

Edited by ClevelandSteve

I'll try to get my cousin to give me the George R. R. Martin, Oberyn Martell, and Gregor Clegane Miis she made when I get my Wii U (can you transfer Miis from a 3DS to a

Wii U? I assume you can). I'll probably find other Game of Thrones characters online easily enough.

And beyond that? Who knows.

Oh yes. I have Sansa Stark, Arya Stark, Jon Snow, most of the Targaryens (including Viserys), and some others im not remembering at the moment. We need more GoT characters Smashing it up.

I'm going to take my Shadowrun crew, make them all into Miis, and then have em fight. Sora would be a brawler Mii, but I'm torn about John Doe whether he should be a gunner or a swordsman... Gunner is more likely.

Oh yes. I have Sansa Stark, Arya Stark, Jon Snow, most of the Targaryens (including Viserys), and some others im not remembering at the moment. We need more GoT characters Smashing it up.

I tried making The Hound myself, but it's impossible to recreate his burns with Mii parts and he just doesn't look iconic without them (a shame. I really wanted to play a match as him with Cuccos as the only item set on high).

I'll probably make mii characters of OC's I use in stories and such, even if they're non-fighting characters. Also some FE characters that didn't make it, like Eliwood. I also happen to have a bunch of characters from Tomadachi Life I want to import.

Edited by Knight

I'm gonna make miis for everyone in the roster! Then, beat them up with the original character!

Be careful...the tables could turn...

I tried making The Hound myself, but it's impossible to recreate his burns with Mii parts and he just doesn't look iconic without them (a shame. I really wanted to play a match as him with Cuccos as the only item set on high).

AHahahah yeah. But at least we can make Brienne of freaking Tarth.

I'm going to take my Shadowrun crew, make them all into Miis, and then have em fight. Sora would be a brawler Mii, but I'm torn about John Doe whether he should be a gunner or a swordsman... Gunner is more likely.

'Sup, fellow Shadowrunner~

I've said this before, but I'm going to make a Yoshio Sakamoto Mii so that Samus can beat him up.

I've been downloading any Miis I could find that I wanted. I've gotten the Madoka cast, Walter White, and Xena so far.

I just wish there were more options...

The Madoka cast? Doesn't that require more hair colors then the Miis have?

Anyway, I would like to try to create additional Fire Emblem Lords but without blue hair that doesn't seem to be possible... except for Leaf but he would lack recognizable features.

I'll make a mii after my daughter; a fisticuff fighter that's so darn short that your neutral-B projectiles will blow right over her head!!! JK but my 4 year old packs a serious punch!

I've been downloading any Miis I could find that I wanted. I've gotten the Madoka cast, Walter White, and Xena so far.

I just wish there were more options...

Xena YES! I'm too lazy to make miis but I'm sure I'll mess around with them, if anything it would be the some FE lords.

That reminds me. I wish I could make a Mii that resembles Zorro. But he'd be without his signature hat and mask. :P

Still, Zorro is my favorite swordsman after Ike!

Edited by Anacybele