Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

I was nervous people would think I just created this topic just to have them say good things about me.

how would that fear be assuaged for these people by rushing through the, presumably, rest of the users on serenes forest dot net

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*ignores the last three pages*

*eyes emoji*

Raven is like, just this guy, you know? Hes actually been here like, longer than me and people who've been here longer than me, and still occasionally post, are real troopers. Hes rocked that red font since the dark ages. Good jorb, mate.

I nominate...

PKLucas531!

AceGamer has definitely improved since he first joined the site, although he still has his moments at times DX

Overall he seems like a pretty chill dood, though I like never talk to him ~o3o~

I was nervous people would think I just created this topic just to have them say good things about me.

You rushed into it because you expected those responses and when you receive those very responses you rush back out =o

You're an odd one~

But oh well, you got it over with at least so I guess you got what you wanted?

I'm sorry for victimizing you but honestly, it really did look exactly the way you expected it to look~ And I'm just one that... calls people out on stuff like that

I dunno what we're "nominating" because that doesn't sound very appreciative

but

I ~appreciate~ Rehab, Elieson and probably other people who haven't been trying their hardest anymore and need to step it up

Everyone reading this topic nominates me, the mighty Parrhesia.

wow all that respect for you defenestrated casually

it's like you're tired of being great or something!!

(I kid of course, Piarrhesia is another member I ~appreciate~)

Edited by Aleph

I'm going to add "he's apologetic" to my list of things for Ace Gamer, I guess he has faults but at least he means well. This forum is a little hard on him sometimes.