Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I skimmed this before reading the whole thing and somehow extracted the phrase "She just wants people to wear clothing!"

#BanNudistColonies2014

I actually dont know Specta too well. We just never really talked. She seems to be pretty cool though, and i really dont recall her having a mean bone in her body. So shes pretty groovy. \o/

it's a character from an anime wherein she sexually assaults her daughters and kills a bunch of people and is really fucking creepy in general

... and thinks that everyone should wear clothing.

Edited by Makaze

it's a character from an anime wherein she sexually assaults her daughters and kills a bunch of people and is really fucking creepy in general

I'm interested.

...It seems that you are into that type of animes.

Shin is pretty chill and relaxed about like everything, which is something I really respect. He's also able to find a way to be humorous in just about any situation, and is super helpful as well.

Specta was one of the first people I actually interacted with on SF. I'm pretty sure that my first impression of her was that she was Pretty Coolâ„¢ and generally fun to be around, and I've yet to see her do anything that might contradict that first impression.

Thread too big,

List of members done would be itself appreciated.

This not proper haiku form at all. Respecta Specta though

oh no

that's unfortunate