Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

yeah that's what happens when they make it FD only and make their projectiles really really hard to punish

its frustrating to fight against and super boring to watch.

yup, that's the only major gripe I have with for glory 1v1--since it's essentially "FD only", it caters to certain characters more than others... a lot. >_> at least if there were some smashvilles in there...

and even then, not every omega form is the same, lol

the thing is, I can usually beat spammers, but it's as you say--it's frustrating and not very fun and I don't even get some feeling of satisfaction for it, lol

----------------

anyhow, John is busy now so if anyone wants to Smash, I'm still online~

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both Links, Mega Man, and Duck Hunt with their projectile spam... so awful

I mean, plenty of people can spam but when those guys go all-out, it's awful unless you hard-counter them

If only you could see my Project M Link ;3

yeah that's what happens when they make it FD only and make their projectiles really really hard to punish

its frustrating to fight against and super boring to watch.

oh is my Link boring to you? ><;

and yeah, i hate FD only

i'm starting to get really tired of FD now because of it.

yup, that's the only major gripe I have with for glory 1v1--since it's essentially "FD only", it caters to certain characters more than others... a lot. >_> at least if there were some smashvilles in there...

and even then, not every omega form is the same, lol

I wish there was more than just FD on there for sure.

and yeah, some FDs you can actually walljump on haha

I've only got 42 people on my list, how do you guys find so many others to add? lol

I'm about to hop back on, btw. I don't recall adding you to the OP either though, Trails in the Blaze. >_<

I've only got 42 people on my list, how do you guys find so many others to add? lol

I'm about to hop back on, btw. I don't recall adding you to the OP either though, Trails in the Blaze. >_<

SF FC exchange ;3

and is your 3DS still dead or? :P

Edited by John the Tactician

If only you could see my Project M Link ;3

oh is my Link boring to you? ><;

and yeah, i hate FD only

i'm starting to get really tired of FD now because of it.

no other mainly toon links online that roll away throw boomerang at 45 degree angle up and then spam arrorws

SF FC exchange ;3

and is your 3DS still dead or? :P

Oh. :P Well, I'm just going to add people if I play with them. I don't want to take up space on my list when I don't need to. lol

No, I just plugged it in and turned it on (I added you to my friends list too), I was just doing something else right quick before hand.

Oh. :P Well, I'm just going to add people if I play with them. I don't want to take up space on my list when I don't need to. lol

No, I just plugged it in and turned it on (I added you to my friends list too), I was just doing something else right quick before hand.

lol i might clean mine a little bit since some of them were only random public encounters in Pokemon X/Y after battling.

and sweet! ^_^

we can play real quick if you want to.

i dislike the game and how they designed that, the players can take advantage of it all they want

What would you suggest then? Robin already has a special limit :P

sorry to whoever is Creepy Guy

That's a unique Mii name ^^;

i dislike the game and how they designed that, the players can take advantage of it all they want

What do you mean? The customizations? Some modes don't allow them. You can't even use Miis in With Anyone mode online. And there's the omega form stages restriction in For Glory...

we can play real quick if you want to.

Alright, if you want. xP I still don't think I'll be able to do anything to you though.

What do you mean? The customizations? Some modes don't allow them. You can't even use Miis in With Anyone mode online. And there's the omega form stages restriction in For Glory...

Alright, if you want. xP I still don't think I'll be able to do anything to you though.

I think he was talking about the projectile spam that Link can do ^^;

heh i have a room ready~

I think he was talking about the projectile spam that Link can do ^^;

heh i have a room ready~

Oh! I misunderstood lol. Sorry. XD

I noticed. But I was right. I literally can't do anything to you. Because I can't even join your room. I get an error every time I try to. One of them even kicked me offline entirely. I'm sorry, but we cannot connect. -_-

You're the first person this has happened to me with...

Oh! I misunderstood lol. Sorry. XD

I noticed. But I was right. I literally can't do anything to you. Because I can't even join your room. I get an error every time I try to. One of them even kicked me offline entirely. I'm sorry, but we cannot connect. -_-

You're the first person this has happened to me with...

try hosting; i'll join you ;3

yeah, i had that same issue with Blazer earlier as well; it might be the college WiFi possibly? when i'm at my friend's house or home though, it should work much better.

pretty sure you can walljump on all of them, though some aren't nearly as useful as other stages.

... Eh, why not?

FC is: 3668-8055-4125

I'll add you now

Geez, you're my 93rd friend on my 3DS. Since when did it get so high? >:

somehow got involved in a lot of Smashing ><

will add you

I've got < 20, and before Smash I had much much less (older 3DS's have < 10)