Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

and there was another communication error Ana ><;

I thought so. But sorry, I gotta go eat now. I'll be back a bit later though!

That Ike vs Luigi match rocked even though I lost! Between my two favorite characters ever, and it was, to me, amazingly close. o.o

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somehow got involved in a lot of Smashing ><

will add you

I've got < 20, and before Smash I had much much less (older 3DS's have < 10)

It's all right

Do you mind if you make a room? I'm halfway through this Classic Mode run

I thought so. But sorry, I gotta go eat now. I'll be back a bit later though!

That Ike vs Luigi match rocked even though I lost! Between my two favorite characters ever, and it was, to me, amazingly close. o.o

Hehe i gotta close too so I'll see you later~!

It sure was a good match! Your Luigi caught me off guard at times when I was Ike.

You should learn not to counter so much when you're Ike though; I've learned to predict counters a lot when facing counter characters.

gg cornet, gotta close now ^^;

Edited by John the Tactician

Hehe i gotta close too so I'll see you later~!

It sure was a good match! Your Luigi caught me off guard at times when I was Ike.

You should learn not to counter so much when you're Ike though; I've learned to predict counters a lot when facing counter characters.

Aw, okay. xP

Heh, I thought I might've done that! I'm glad to see I improved with him. I think I discovered an infinite, actually. Did you notice how I could repeatedly bash Ike with Luigi's down tilt? Just...damn. I gotta test this in training mode to be sure though.

Yeah, true. I was just trying to predict attacks though. But it's hard to know if your opponent is going to attack or grab when you're both on the ground...

EDIT: Ah, nope, not an infinite. Sure looked like it at first though!

Edited by Anacybele

ah, now I get why he's called John the Tactician. He gives lots of advice. :P

Sorry about not being online, Dusk. I've been fiddling with my internet to try to get it to work without DC'ing. tbh, it was working fine until recently, and then suddenly it started randomly acting up. I'd really like to blame Nintendo Network and not me, but on the chance it does have something to do with my internet, I've been trying to get it to function right >>

anyway...

EDIT: no problem, I should be the one apologizing. Good night! Let's try again for a couple matches sometime :)

/me is now friendless again

Edited by Trails in the Blaze

Sorry about not being online, Dusk. I've been fiddling with my internet to try to get it to work without DC'ing. tbh, it was working fine until recently, and then suddenly it started randomly acting up. I'd really like to blame Nintendo Network and not me, but on the chance it does have something to do with my internet, I've been trying to get it to function right >>

anyway...

EDIT: no problem, I should be the one apologizing. Good night! Let's try again for a couple matches sometime :)

/me is now friendless again

I had a similar problem when I first got the game; for some reason, the house's router booster was causing disconnections. Never happened before. Connected it to the actual router itself and it's been working ever since

And yeah, totally! If you want to contact me about matches in the future via Skype, my name on there is gilberto3072

Aw, okay. xP

Heh, I thought I might've done that! I'm glad to see I improved with him. I think I discovered an infinite, actually. Did you notice how I could repeatedly bash Ike with Luigi's down tilt? Just...damn. I gotta test this in training mode to be sure though.

Yeah, true. I was just trying to predict attacks though. But it's hard to know if your opponent is going to attack or grab when you're both on the ground...

EDIT: Ah, nope, not an infinite. Sure looked like it at first though!

Hehe we should play more sometime for sure~

and yes, that's not an infinite, but you can rack up a little damage with it for sure.

That's when experience comes into play, especially if it's with the same opponent over and over again; mind games are part of the battle as well.

ah, now I get why he's called John the Tactician. He gives lots of advice. :P

lololoool

Blaze, you are gonna blush ^//^;

Edited by John the Tactician

Hehe we should play more sometime for sure~

and yes, that's not an infinite, but you can rack up a little damage with it for sure.

That's when experience comes into play, especially if it's with the same opponent over and over again; mind games are part of the battle as well.

I'm doing some All-Star mode atm, but I'll play online a bit later. ^^

And yeah, I did rack up some damage with that thing. I can't believe Luigi is put in bottom tier right now, he seems ridiculously good to me now. I can sweetspot his Super/Fire Jump Punch much easier, Green Missile seems to misfire more often (this is a blessing in disguise, really, the misfiring. It has wicked KO potential when it does so), that down tilt is nuts, up-tilt is also kind of nuts, and Luigi Cyclone catches just about anyone off-guard. Luigi also has a great recovery with Super Jump Punch + Green Missile. And he doesn't go really high with the former anymore, making him less vulnerable when he uses it and misses. His jab has more range now too, specifically at the third hit (where he butt-smacks lol). And as usual, his dash attack is great (and hilariously silly) and his forward smash is awesome (always loved that hand jab lol). Oh, and he's hardly slow overall.

But that tier list was mostly due to voting and I've met few Luigi mainers. So that might have factored quite a bit into his placement.

But you're right though, experience is important!

Oh yeah, and I must agree with Trails in the Blaze, you've given me a lot of advice. ^^

I'll have to play with you all some other time; internet curfew is coming soon, so i'll just go to a friend's house soon.

And yeah, I did rack up some damage with that thing. I can't believe Luigi is put in bottom tier right now, he seems ridiculously good to me now. I can sweetspot his Super/Fire Jump Punch much easier, Green Missile seems to misfire more often (this is a blessing in disguise, really, the misfiring. It has wicked KO potential when it does so), that down tilt is nuts, up-tilt is also kind of nuts, and Luigi Cyclone catches just about anyone off-guard. Luigi also has a great recovery with Super Jump Punch + Green Missile. And he doesn't go really high with the former anymore, making him less vulnerable when he uses it and misses. His jab has more range now too, specifically at the third hit (where he butt-smacks lol). And as usual, his dash attack is great (and hilariously silly) and his forward smash is awesome (always loved that hand jab lol). Oh, and he's hardly slow overall.

But that tier list was mostly due to voting and I've met few Luigi mainers. So that might have factored quite a bit into his placement.

But you're right though, experience is important!

Oh yeah, and I must agree with Trails in the Blaze, you've given me a lot of advice. ^^

i thought you said handjob at first; i'm terrible lolololo ><;

heh, well I've always like helping people ^^;

It's about 30 mins later, do you think you are able to play right now? All this talk about your Luigi is getting me excited!

It would be a nice practice for my Zelda!

SORRY ABOUT LAST NIGHT VOID, I was rolling some private 1v1s and didn't really announce it prior!

I... I don't know how many times I can take this rejection...

Kinda walked into that one though, I thought I saw 3 people in the room but when I joined it was another 1v1 heheh

It's about 30 mins later, do you think you are able to play right now? All this talk about your Luigi is getting me excited!

It would be a nice practice for my Zelda!

Alright, if you're still around. I'll get back online.

Well that was pathetic. Either Zelda is one of Luigi's bad matchups or you're a lot better than John. Although I had no idea that Nayru's Love reflected projectiles. It must be a new thing.

Edited by Anacybele