Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

I don't think he posted it in here, but Quint's FC is

3110-4966-9614

**I'll add that to my list, since he's a regular and all

Edited by Sara.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, that's one way to look at it, I suppose.

True, that was the first time I faced a Yoshi using Robin. And some people will be more experienced against some characters than others. Like I'm used to fighting Marth because I liked doing Ike vs Marth matches in Brawl. lol So you're right. I hadn't thought of it like this. So I guess it's too soon to drop Robin. I'll have to see how I do with him against a bunch of people.

And yeah, I was trying to use Nosferatu when the damage was high.

Yup yup, character experience matters a lot. Like how I'm very proficient in combating Links because Link is my main character I like using, so i know pretty much how a Link would approach and attack me, which gives me a great advantage when I face them as Falcon x3 or pretty much any other character.

Robin is also quite a different character to play as, since there are limited uses on their attacks and spells before there is a waiting period before you can use them again. Elwind is a great move to use offensively as well as recover, because it can do around 10% if both Elwinds hit, and it has great hitstun and spacing as well. Just be careful if you miss though; you're quite vulnerable falling down. ><

Also, my boss just left, so now i can Smash! ^//^

Edited by John the Tactician

Lol I already have him on my friend's list. I don't remember how or why, but probably from Pokemon, too.

Do we have each other on our 3ds list Raven?

I'm not sure who I faced called Raven in Smash was you or not ^^;

Yup yup, character experience matters a lot. Like how I'm very proficient in combating Links because Link is my main character I like using, so i know pretty much how a Link would approach and attack me, which gives me a great advantage when I face them as Falcon x3 or pretty much any other character.

Robin is also quite a different character to play as, since there are limited uses on their attacks and spells before there is a waiting period before you can use them again. Elwind is a great move to use offensively as well as recover, because it can do around 10% if both Elwinds hit, and it has great hitstun and spacing as well. Just be careful if you miss though; you're quite vulnerable falling down. ><

Also, my boss just left, so now i can Smash! ^//^

Yeah, I'm noticing that now. When I played Jotari, I believe it was, I could quickly predict his Ike because I play Ike all the time myself. But I still think I'm actually best against Marth because I played against Marth more than any other character in the past. :P

Robin IS quite different. I guess he/she just has kind of a large learning curve.

Dang, that's lucky. I work in a stockroom, so I can't even have my phone with me due to lack of pockets until it gets cold enough to use my work sweater.

Yeah, I'm noticing that now. When I played Jotari, I believe it was, I could quickly predict his Ike because I play Ike all the time myself. But I still think I'm actually best against Marth because I played against Marth more than any other character in the past. :P

Robin IS quite different. I guess he/she just has kind of a large learning curve.

Dang, that's lucky. I work in a stockroom, so I can't even have my phone with me due to lack of pockets until it gets cold enough to use my work sweater.

See, you're not so bad after all! ;p

Yeah i think the best character I'm good at taking out with Falcon is Ike since I faced Ike all the time with FEBro, so watch out if you face me with Ike ;3

Yeah, i'm still adjusting to Robin myself, and i want to make them one of my mains as well even though i'd much rather have Lyn instead T_T

Heh I work at my college's computer lab, so all I do is just make sure the computers are running fine and that no one is abusing the internet for inappropriate material, so i always have so much free time here!

Do we have each other on our 3ds list Raven?

I'm not sure who I faced called Raven in Smash was you or not ^^;

If your message thingy is I'llBonkYourConk, then yeah we fought before.

See, you're not so bad after all! ;p

Yeah i think the best character I'm good at taking out with Falcon is Ike since I faced Ike all the time with FEBro, so watch out if you face me with Ike ;3

Yeah, i'm still adjusting to Robin myself, and i want to make them one of my mains as well even though i'd much rather have Lyn instead T_T

Heh I work at my college's computer lab, so all I do is just make sure the computers are running fine and that no one is abusing the internet for inappropriate material, so i always have so much free time here!

Not so bad against Ike and Marth maybe... But yeah, I guess it's just a matter of learning to combat other characters as well. Which is why I was recommended to play as a bunch of people. Which I've been doing by going after the Classic mode and All-Star mode challenges.

I'd have rather had Ephraim myself even though I actually wanted Robin as well. xP

Man, I wouldn't mind a job like that. I AM a technology geek.

If your message thingy is I'llBonkYourConk, then yeah we fought before.

hahhaa i love that taunt x3

it's a reference to my nicknamed Conkerdurr, that i named Conk 'N Bonk btw; it's not meant to be disrespectful at all ^^;

Not so bad against Ike and Marth maybe... But yeah, I guess it's just a matter of learning to combat other characters as well. Which is why I was recommended to play as a bunch of people. Which I've been doing by going after the Classic mode and All-Star mode challenges.

I'd have rather had Ephraim myself even though I actually wanted Robin as well. xP

Man, I wouldn't mind a job like that. I AM a technology geek.

Heh, doing Solo mode can help out yes, but you also run into a lot of other factors such as items and unbalanced stages when you play on those modes, so it's not so great of a tool for improvement as say 1v1s with Lv. 9 CPUs. Even then, the CPU can only do so much, as it's not going to have the same movements and patterns as a human player would.

at least Lyn was already an assist trophy; all they had to do was make her playable! ><;

yeah, this job is awesome; I'm having a huge internal conflict between doing my hw, and playing Smash hahaha

I need someone to play with

plzhalp

PMs are fine

Ugh, I think I'm going to drop Robin. I just can't seem to play him at all. I don't get why he's ranked high on the tier list already either. His sword range is terrible if he isn't using the Levin Sword and his magic is so slow. In fact, Robin is just slow and weak in general, I find. He just feels unusable.

I'm no Robin expert but if you take advantage of the levin sword, it's great; he's also got multiple projectile attacks, including two that are capable of decent stuns, his throws aren't bad, he's got a great healing/damaging move, his recovery is solid, and his power is nothing to gawk at even if he's on the slower side.

oh yeah, my FC is... 3454 - 1429 - 6473 and my name ATM is "Ace". And I only like playing 1v1's with no items/omega stages and battlefield and smashville does that even exist anymore? only. so for a lot of people I'm not fun.

I can do "party matches" (less serious, items, more players, customs, etc.) but I'm not in the mood for that now, sowwy

EDIT: my skype is ballin1337 if anyone wants to communicate easier

Edited by Trails in the Blaze

I need someone to play with

plzhalp

PMs are fine

oh yeah, my FC is... 3454 - 1429 - 6473 and my name ATM is "Ace". And I only like playing 1v1's with no items/omega stages and battlefield and smashville does that even exist anymore? only. so for a lot of people I'm not fun.

I can do "party matches" (less serious, items, more players, customs, etc.) but I'm not in the mood for that now, sowwy

EDIT: my skype is ballin1337 if anyone wants to communicate easier

You're my kinda smasher (I'm Elieson. on skype, I'll add you in a bit. You're on the spreadsheet though fwiw)

I. What? You must've just added me then, right? If so, thanks. I'm still a little bewildered how I got up there so fast. ._.

My NNID is................................. BBaller17? yeah, that's it. it's different from the one I use with my 3DS. because reasons. random complaint: I wish you could attach a Club Nintendo account to multiple Nintendo Network IDs. I'm losing out on so many Club Nintendo coins that I have nothing to do with as it is. QQ

EDIT: oop, hi there John. I'll add you and if it's laggy, then that's that. but we can try at least~

Edited by Trails in the Blaze

Heh, doing Solo mode can help out yes, but you also run into a lot of other factors such as items and unbalanced stages when you play on those modes, so it's not so great of a tool for improvement as say 1v1s with Lv. 9 CPUs. Even then, the CPU can only do so much, as it's not going to have the same movements and patterns as a human player would.

at least Lyn was already an assist trophy; all they had to do was make her playable! ><;

yeah, this job is awesome; I'm having a huge internal conflict between doing my hw, and playing Smash hahaha

Well, yeah, I didn't expect it to solve all my problems. lol Just get started on it. :P Like, when I played Shulk, I learned more about how his Monado arts work. They seem to wear off after awhile when you pick a mode. And he can't change modes right away after he picks one. And it was easy to notice that Little Mac is rubbish in the air, but god on the ground. So yeah.

I personally don't think she would've been that interesting since she's another sword wielder. Ephraim has a lance instead! I don't really like Lyn anyway. xP

I know how that feels lol. I used to have conflicts like that all the time when I was in school. I'd put off my homework in college just a bit longer to play Brawl. XD Too bad I was in over my head doing college. I've been looking for a trade school to do instead.

My NNID is................................. BBaller17? yeah, that's it. it's different from the one I use with my 3DS. because reasons. random complaint: I wish you could attach a Club Nintendo account to multiple Nintendo Network IDs. I'm losing out on so many Club Nintendo coins that I have nothing to do with as it is. QQ

EDIT: oop, hi there John. I'll add you and if it's laggy, then that's that. but we can try at least~

Heh I was wondering if you saw my post or not ^^;

Yeah, i've already added you to my list, so we can try it out real quick.

It should be a good connection since i'm in the building where the wifi is the strongest, but i have had times when it was just complete butt >>; So we'll see; I'll have a room open, so you can just jump in when you add me.

and i wish that digital games would just be linked with your account only and not hardlocked to the consoles ><;

Well, yeah, I didn't expect it to solve all my problems. lol Just get started on it. :P Like, when I played Shulk, I learned more about how his Monado arts work. They seem to wear off after awhile when you pick a mode. And he can't change modes right away after he picks one. And it was easy to notice that Little Mac is rubbish in the air, but god on the ground. So yeah.

I personally don't think she would've been that interesting since she's another sword wielder. Ephraim has a lance instead! I don't really like Lyn anyway. xP

I know how that feels lol. I used to have conflicts like that all the time when I was in school. I'd put off my homework in college just a bit longer to play Brawl. XD Too bad I was in over my head doing college. I've been looking for a trade school to do instead.

Practice makes perfect ;3

Also he can actually cancel his current Art, you just have to press B 3 times i believe for it to cancel.

Lyn has a different fighting style then Marth, Roy, or Ike though and she has Bows! ;3 so that's why i feel she was still a good choice rather than Lucina, who's literally a Marth clone

haha i'm being irresponsible right now, booting up Smash ;3

i've added you on my FC list btw Anna, so we can play anytime you want~

keeps giving me an error

this has happened once before, with a specific person. we just like, weren't compatible for some inexplicable reason.

I don't know. >>

lame. ><;

you try hosting then.

I also restarted the room once, so maybe you were joining after i ended the room?

Practice makes perfect ;3

Also he can actually cancel his current Art, you just have to press B 3 times i believe for it to cancel.

Lyn has a different fighting style then Marth, Roy, or Ike though and she has Bows! ;3 so that's why i feel she was still a good choice rather than Lucina, who's literally a Marth clone

haha i'm being irresponsible right now, booting up Smash ;3

i've added you on my FC list btw Anna, so we can play anytime you want~

Yes, yes it does! And I see, thanks for telling me that. I hadn't noticed when I used him.

Technically, Lucina has a different style from them as well. And Ike has a second weapon in RD too, but he doesn't use axes in Smash. So I doubt Sakurai would've given Lyn her bows. Besides, the Links and Pit already have swords + bows as well.

Don't worry, I know some other people that like being "irresponsible" at work too. lol And sure, I gotta plug in my 3DS though, the battery died. :P But just note that I've never been good against either Link with Ike because friggin projectiles. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Yes, yes it does! And I see, thanks for telling me that. I hadn't noticed when I used him.

Technically, Lucina has a different style from them as well. And Ike has a second weapon in RD too, but he doesn't use axes in Smash. So I doubt Sakurai would've given Lyn her bows. Besides, the Links and Pit already have swords + bows as well.

Don't worry, I know some other people that like being "irresponsible" at work too. lol And sure, I gotta plug in my 3DS though, the battery died. :P But just note that I've never been good against either Link with Ike because friggin projectiles. xP

Yeah, it's really useful when you pick a wrong art by accident lol

blahhhhh, it would still have made Lyn more unique when compared to Marth. and Ike's style is different too actually; he's more about strength than dexterity.

haha I am so being irresponsible right now ;3

brb, gotta actually work right now ^^;

both Links, Mega Man, and Duck Hunt with their projectile spam... so awful

I mean, plenty of people can spam but when those guys go all-out, it's awful unless you hard-counter them

yeah that's what happens when they make it FD only and make their projectiles really really hard to punish

its frustrating to fight against and super boring to watch.