Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's why I'm against both sudden death and timed matches.

timed matches are reasonable imo; they force stalemates to be brought to a close

the person with the higher % needs to challenge their opponent, and can't just remain safe and camp

And with regards to the whole sudden death thing - I always assumed it was the person with the highest stock/lowest damage percentage that won the round.

OK, we'll go with this for the rest of the tournament.

If a fight got decided through Sudden Death but hasn't been updated in the Challonge page, I'll leave it to the two participants to decided if they should redo it. If the Challonge bracket got updated and the tournament advanced after that, I'm afraid nothing can be done.

yo quint, when are you avaliable tomorrow (today? the 8th) I'm going to a party that afternoon and will probably be out of commission until sunday afternoon depending on how much of a good time I have.

I'm avaliable for a good chunk of the day though.

Hey Horace, I'm available at 8pm pst, I can't earlier :/

Hey Horace, I'm available at 8pm pst, I can't earlier :/

weeeeell I might be around, we'll have to play it by air.

EDIT: I'll actually probably be around if you're here right at 8EST. If you're an hour late or something I probably won't be able to play.

Edited by General Horace

OK, we'll go with this for the rest of the tournament.

If a fight got decided through Sudden Death but hasn't been updated in the Challonge page, I'll leave it to the two participants to decided if they should redo it. If the Challonge bracket got updated and the tournament advanced after that, I'm afraid nothing can be done.

The Challonge hasn't updated, you want us to redo the entire set right? Just to make sure.

quint i'll be around for about another half hour, if you're not around by the time i'm out of the shower, I think i'll have to either just forfeit or try to find time to play tomorrow (i'll be around for most of the day then)

There's still a round 1 match that hasn't been played, we're not really holding anything up. Post when you'll be around tomorrow if we miss each other today.

The Challonge hasn't updated, you want us to redo the entire set right? Just to make sure.

I'm leaving that decision to you guys. I just don't want to force something that one of you may percieve as unfair.

If you opt to redo it, though, yes, redo the whole set.

Wow, that was... the laggiest 1v1 I've ever had. There was so much input lag and it froze a lot.

GGs Jedi.

I won 2-1.

Raven I have you added. I'm going to be available for the rest of tonight and at around this time tomorrow as well.

Edited by Terriermon

Wow, that was... the laggiest 1v1 I've ever had. There was so much input lag and it froze a lot.

GGs Jedi.

I won 2-1.

Raven I have you added. I'm going to be available for the rest of tonight and at around this time tomorrow as well.

oh

i'm literally goinng to bed now, it's pretty late. i'll check if you're around but if i can't get in touch soon i won't be back for like 7-8 hours because i like my zeds *logs on skype*

oh

i'm literally goinng to bed now, it's pretty late. i'll check if you're around but if i can't get in touch soon i won't be back for like 7-8 hours because i like my zeds *logs on skype*

I don't wanna make you feel like you have to do the match now if you're tired unless you really wanna get it out of the way now. Let me know if you want to play.

I'll go on now. 3 stock 8 mins I think, you will set the room up?

It's opening now.

Raven...

What do you think? Should we do this tonight or try again tomorrow?

Edited by Terriermon