Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that, I guess there was some confusion with my match against PKLucas, and I just figured out how to submit a Challonge score :V I don't want to redo the set, I left the score as is.

When are you ready to fight Febro? I should be available later tonight, in roughly four hours.

I'll post here again when I'm available to play. RL sucks sometimes

I'll be around for a bit now. I have about an hour but after this I would be available by 9.

edit: On my way out, I'll be in later.

Edited by Terriermon

Sorry about that, I guess there was some confusion with my match against PKLucas, and I just figured out how to submit a Challonge score :V I don't want to redo the set, I left the score as is.

"I'll leave it to the two participants to decide"

"I don't want to so I'll just irrevocably input the score without asking my opponent"

classy

EDIT: for the record:

If a fight got decided through Sudden Death but hasn't been updated in the Challonge page, I'll leave it to the two participants to decided if they should redo it. If the Challonge bracket got updated and the tournament advanced after that, I'm afraid nothing can be done.

it is possible to edit match results on challonge (which is something that I only recently learned), if that's what you're talking about Edited by Euklyd

Out of this one.

Elieson 1 RedFoxofFire 2

Close match as Samus v Rob

Kind of a stomp with my Little Mac v her Greninja

Kind of a stomp with her Peach v my Palutena

Good Games wish she'd play me more

Beat Elieson 2-1, GGs.

I felt like picking the right character at the right time really came into play here. Had some close matches. (Well, one, I guess)

Close match as Samus v Rob

Kind of a stomp with my Little Mac v her Greninja

Kind of a stomp with her Peach v my Palutena

Yeah, that's pretty accurate. Greninja wasn't a good pick for me, I can't seem to do well at all with him.

ROB, on the other hand, is turning out to be one of my best characters.

EDIT: Also lol at our first match, where I avoided your KO punch by staying up top for a while, then just got killed immediately anyway (I think it was f-tilt). In case you were wondering, that's why I taunted on coming back.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Sorry I couldn't come back yesterday.

Let me know when you're around today and I'll try to be online. We'll play through the game with 5fps if we must, or if we don't get the games done today I will forfeit since you've been doing most of the waiting.

I will be here for a while so post here when you're available. I'll check every so often so you can make a room when you are able to and I'll join as soon as I see you've posted.

I will be here for a while so post here when you're available. I'll check every so often so you can make a room when you are able to and I'll join as soon as I see you've posted.

Ready. Fingers crossed for our connection being better today!

I'm not at my usual place and find myself with considerable input lag. If I can't bear it I'll just forfeit and you can go through.

I put a room up

Edited by Raven

I'm not at my usual place and find myself with considerable input lag. If I can't bear it I'll just forfeit and you can go through.

I put a room up

Now I know how to win if I'm ever facing you.