I can't understand SF's logic

Icarusu

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a masterpiece or anything imo but Awakening is a nice time consumer; despite being a single player game it managed to keep my interest for quite some time. I like to challenge myself but when I'm not in the mood I like that I have the option to grind and turn any character into a monster (this'll need dlc to be done at a reasonable pace) or opt for casual mode so I don't have to deal with permadeath. I usually reset if a character is incapacitated anyways but it's nice to have the option to not have any lasting repercussions if I choose not to.

how about you go cry over some soccer :smug:

fun fact i'm reading a book on football tactics and i swear everyone prior to the 60s says soccer - englishmen, scotsmen, austrians, fucking everyone

i blame rugby

seriously think tea gets too much hype

if you like it that's fine

but christ

it's not a fountain of fucking youth.

My friend never shuts his hole up about ohhhh chamomile this and ahhh, ginseng that. I don't like tea personally, but tea fanatics can be insufferable :[

no it's because he's dead and so he can't drink it anymore

I mean I guess your answer was technically the one I was looking for buuuut...

tea fanatics can be insufferable :[

i mean fanatics of any kind can be insufferable but tea drinkers are the worst

i had some chick giving me shit a few days back for drinking english breakfast tea instead of a real, strong tea like irish breakfast tea (which, she insisted, was the strongest breakfast tea.)

i had some chick giving me shit a few days back for drinking english breakfast tea instead of a real, strong tea like irish breakfast tea (which, she insisted, was the strongest breakfast tea.)

im dying atm wtf

eireboo spotted

colonised*

fucking z's i sware

Well, actually, she's right. Irish breakfast tea is objectively the superior option.

To be honest, I've heard the Scottish tea is actually the strongest so idek, but I really can't be bothered with the difference between them - they're all okay to me.

oh god there's actually a site teachat.com

Edited by Tryhard

speaking of tea...

who can tell me why Karl Marx hates Earl Grey?

no it's because he's dead and so he can't drink it anymore

I mean I guess your answer was technically the one I was looking for buuuut...

What gives?