riariadne

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be that BBM was killed by The Other Mafia, then targetted someone just before dying and got redirected by Prims' role, thus accidentally killing him?

This sounds more plausible.

That still leaves BBM's faction's kill unaccounted for, unless they targetted Prims, and then Prims was still able to redirect kills despite dying the same phase.

@Only Mitsuki: do you know what to do wrt Prims?

Also whoever did something to me at night that I would get a notice for should say that they did target me

Also Mancer is pretty much confirmed town due to night actions shenanigans

Sure I did, sue me if you don't like what you got.^^;

##vote: Refa

[23:36:25] Mitsuki: it's based on meta, from NOC games, but his attitude is pretty easy to compare

[23:36:45] Mitsuki: Refa is a dude who likes to make jokes and be fun, right?

[23:37:24] Mitsuki: when he's town on NOC he still makes jokes, but he's very clear about his reads and thoguhts, and he looks very... how do you say that

[23:37:26] Mitsuki: honest

[23:37:50] Mitsuki: he's very honest, and you can see that there's depth to his words and actions when he gets serious

[23:38:35] Mitsuki: when he's scum he basically pulls WIFOM all the time, and he seems less active, it's as if he lets himself go with the flow rather than establish one path by himself

[23:39:03] Mitsuki: also the claim gathering is something I don't like, but that's minor I guess

[...]

[23:40:35] Mitsuki: since apparently there's a rule where scum get to keep your items when they nightkill you

[23:41:48] Mitsuki: also, that's another point against Refa: someone said they had an item since they were unaware of that rule... and SB suddenly knew, Refa claimed that to him

[23:42:04] Mitsuki: why would town be so aware of the fact that someone else has an item?

[23:43:16] Mitsuki: also: Refa gathering claims makes a lot of sense if what he wants is killing people whose items are interesting to him

Some non-case stuff removed from this log. When I last got to talk to Refa he was basically pursuing Blitz's suspicions instead of his (he had none). Don't see how town!Refa would do that instead of forming his own opinions on the game and acting by himself.

This also rules out Refa and SB as buddies since why would SB claim knowing a role to the person who has it if he was buddies with Refa.

@Vhaltz: I'll say that later, I'll watch things unfold first.

So uh, I have reason to believe that Prims was killed by a Ninja. Walrein should probably claim anyway though for safety.

I have no idea what this NOC shit means so I'm going to bed >.>

Did you ask Rein if BBMs vengekill would be considered a ninja kill?

##vote: Proto

Proto is scum and I have a UNIX exam to cram for so I'll let him explain why I might possibly think this instead of going over it in-depth.

8]

Woah this sudden NOC is scary.

Okay, I have a lot of town reads and very little scum reads at this moment and NOC is not helping it.

I don't really like Larsa for dodging any attempts to get reads out of him though. Has anyone managed to get any content out from Larsa?

##Vote: #HBC Larsa

[not voting for Proto]

Mancer why are you not voting for confirmed scum?

Yes, he's not scum. Move your vote elsewhere lol.

you know who is scum?

Proto

I am 200% serious town should sheep me on this

cramming is hard and my notes are stupidly long fuck this class

at the present times it appears there is as much definitive evidence of people being mafia as there is a chance that the sequence a_n converges to INFINITY where a_n=sinx

what i mean is that there is nothing conclusive so far as in there's nothing as definitive as an epsilon proof proving that a sequence converges if for all n in the natural numbers there exists a k such that for all n greater than or equal to k the absolute value of a_n - L end absolute value is less than epsilon.

why is refa town leader again? the amount of reasoning i have to trust in him is equivalent to the limit as n approaches infinity of 1/x^2, which when squeezed between 0 and 1/x (ie 0 <= 1/x^2 <= 1/x) is 0. you could say he is the indeterminate form 0/0 at this point.

until people provide more justification for why x is clear, or y is mafia, this game will be as unorganized as my proofs. maybe if we had a centralized leader for later days this game would be as easy as L'Hopital's rule.

this post was as hard to write as solving taylor polynomials. help

All I wanted was a world where I could talk to Blitz on IRC

go town

Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimssss

I hate OC turning to NOC, this sucks

if I find that role, I will get you lynched for doing this

also, where are my Keys??

you know who you guys are and I better get them soon

also, in other news, Proto, claim the result you obtained please (and only the result)

and @Rapier, I hate you for wanting an awesome OC game to turn into a not so awesome NOC game

also, Refa, what did BBM claim to you, rolewise and how much did BBM know?

wow, that is just baaad

maybe scum got limited fakeclaims and they went with as much as they can get

also, you didn't answer how much he knew (answer percentagewise if you would prefer)

Edit: @Dorian, I was totally asleep by the time you might have got on iRC

Edited by Blitz

at the present times it appears there is as much definitive evidence of people being mafia as there is a chance that the sequence a_n converges to INFINITY where a_n=sinx

I literally have definitive proof that Proto is mafia

[spoiler=also]I spent like fifteen minutes trying to remember / figure out if the sine function was convergent or oscillating or what as far as convergence is concerned

I was PRETTY SURE it is oscillating but the internet seems to think otherwise

I blame you for that

does like the entire thread have me on ignore

[spoiler=also]I spent like fifteen minutes trying to remember / figure out if the sine function was convergent or oscillating or what as far as convergence is concerned

I blame you for that

yeah, suuure, I will get to that after I worry about some scumreads

I blame you for that

OK fine, I'll sheep.

##Unvotte

##Vote: Proto