riariadne

Can we discuss town leader when OC is back please

is the case on him that he's basically just been being super passive and gathering claims?

No, there's an explanation behind that. What you said would just be a very brief summary of what is already a summary.
Anyways clarifying clases in thread is shit, let's just talk when OC is back (probably N2? Game thread title only says NOC for D2).

I asked Rapier to track P-whatishisnamethisisrea-roto lol.

@Rapier, can you confirm this?

And about what SB just said, Prims also suspected Refa towards the end of N1 (he said he thought Refa was a good D2 lynch) so he may have changed his actions at the last minute.

No, he didn't change his target, he wanted Refa to know about it for some reason

Anyways BBM + Refa may not be a thing after all but that was a minor part of my Refa case sooo
also Refa, you should be replying to it

Maybe it's just bias so I would like other people's thoughts on this but I think Refa's attitude towards being questioned is scummy. When he was suspected on SFMM4 (or some other game of his) his reaction was totally different, he explained himself in a very clear way. Now it just looks like he's angry and trying to discredit people who question him.

Actually I don't get the deal with Proto having an item and why that was scummy but not anymore. Can someone make a summary on it?

##unvote
##vote: Refa

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summary:

- Euk's alleged role investigates what items people hold

- Euk caught Proto with a communication device that allows him to contact one of the scumteams (US government)

- Since giving items is technically at the bottom of night actions priority, Euk concluded that Proto had the communication device before item giving/receiving resolved

- Proto theoretically had a Rex Key, which he gave to Blitz, and Euk did not see this Rex key in his results, which he should have since the investigation that Euklyd assumed to have made was prior to exchanging items.

- Therefore, either Euklyd's role investigates held items AFTER item switches at night, or he is lying and knows that Proto holds the communication device because he is part of a framing scheme.

---

Larsa and Poly should post and engage in OC or get lynched.

I have been busy since yesterday calm that shit Vhaltz

I need to read back more thoroughly but from what I did note I'm down for a Proto lynch

- Therefore, either Euklyd's role investigates held items AFTER item switches at night, or he is lying and knows that Proto holds the communication device because he is part of a framing scheme.

This is assuming that Blitz received the key and can confirm that he got it, and that Blitz is town (which I believe to a pretty decent extent after Blitz lashed out at Refa for outing role info in-thread for no good reason)

@Poly well threatening to lynch you sure made you suddenly appear, so it doesn't really make me think that I should stop it :V

also I am still trusting Refa over all else due to /reasons/ (namely I've talked to him most and have found no reason to not trust him, and as such he is one of only two people that knows my role)

based on what I've seen I'm not too keen on Proto's self-defense and I feel like Euk's case is more convincing at this point in time

that said, I wanna do a better read of both sides before I actually vote

Turbolynching doesn't matter here, it just turns the game back to OC which is what we want so we don't have to keep giving info out in the open.

Another post in a minute.

Turbolynching always matters, it means we lynch with less people having input and therefore are generally more likely to mislynch. Plus I don't think we have any guarantee of OC coming back right away.

If this is referring to the whole "Blitzy" thing, that was not a meta tell as much as it was a general buddying tell nullified by meta that I didn't have, so I don't see what you're trying to get at here.

I'm not trying to get at anything here, I simply am noting that it amuses me.

where did you my scumread on Proto come from?

I only defended him and I better get a good explanation out of this

let me rephrase my question, where did the point of having a scum read on him come from to begin with?

I NEVER SAID YOU HAD A SCUMREAD ON HIM. I said you weren't convinced by Euk's argument that he was scummy. Not convinced of scumminess = null or town read.

All that Prims discussion in the open is bad and any more stuff like that should wait to see if we get OC back during this cycle. I approve of Poly's existence. Kinda skeptical of SB, his posts look lazy to me but I don't really have any good reason to think he's lazy scum instead of lazy town.

Euk needs to claim whether he saw a key and which one it was ASAP. Until then, based on that information, I'm inclined to disbelieve his case. Might still be priority shenanigans rather than a setup, though.

Wrt Blitz being hit: couldn't Prims just have been ninja killed and have Blitz survive the vengekill? Also as a reminder to him I'm not a protective role, and I'm not a watcher either.

I just thought of an explanation for Euklyd's report if Proto is scum still, but I'd rather not give Euklyd an easy answer to use here before he comes back and explains. I'm still leaning towards a Proto lynch because every scenario I can think of for town!Proto involves either Euklyd saccing in a frame attempt that he didn't really need to go through with or some kind of fabricator that borders on bastard modness.

I think this Poly/Larsa stuff is worth leaving alone until Night 2 imo.

Nobody told me to target Prims because I didn't claim to anybody - I did it of my own accord because I thought it would be the best course of action.

As for my character, it's Genome Soldier, FOXHOUND Standard Combatant.

...also, could someone please summarize wtf is going on? I skimmed the last 10 pages or so upon returning for class and have no idea if we're still lynching Proto or not.

##unvote because I think I forgot to take my vote off of SB.

Of course, it could just be that Reinfleche forgot about the Key in Euklyd's results, but since I am very sure that I did not have the radio at N1, I am very confident about my theory that Euklyd sees the items at the end of the phase, not the start, which is an exception to the general rule that Reinfleche announced.

yeah you're right

strategossix.gif

Currently derailing Proto's Golden Sun Books 1 & 2 Draft into some sort of LP (updated 9/7/14)

S7XSvCM.png?1

HypqkwB.png

he did forget to tell me you had the REX Key C in your possession at the time when I scanned you

it also doesn't tell me what it does beyond needing

a) the other two

b) to be in the hands of a person who knows what they're doing

also I asked Reinfleche - explicitly about my role this time - and I got a snippy response confirming that last means last

I'm PRETTY CONFIDENT about how my role works

also cool theories guys

Votals

Proto (4): Euklyd, Mancer, Walrein, Mitsuki

Walrein (1): Rapier

Mancer (1): Dorian

Voteless (10): Polydeuces, Xinnidy, Jalmont, Proto, Kay, Larsa, Blitz, Vhaltz, Refa, SB

With 16 alive, it takes 11 to hammer. Day 2 ends in about 27 hours, 45 minutes.

I guess that makes it clear now.

##Unvote

##Vote: Proto

First, what Euklyd did was too needlessly drastic and noisy to be a part of a framing scheme to begin with. There is also the point that Proto insist that someone gave him the communication device, which I couldn’t really imagine. Neither town nor scum would have a good reason to give that thing out of hand, especially not to frame the holder, cause the lynch of the holder would mean that the thing ends up somewhere randomly on the wagon.

So far, so good. I'll deal with everything else when I got rid of my hangover.^^;

Vhaltz I know you secretly agree with everything I've been saying about Refa. Say something

I'm not 100% sold on him being scum just yet. Prims getting ninjakilled could just have been BBM's vengekill intead of investigation being deliberately fucked with (plus I don't think BBM would target Blitz with his vengekill?). Based on his play I'd still probably lynch him over lots of other people but I'm saving the small case I have for when it actually becomes relevant and we're not busy lynching Proto.

nvm both kills on town had to have come from BBM's team since the other team's kill was on BBM, so BBM and/or his team probably had reasons to shoot him which means role details from him leaked or scum were just afraid of whatever Blitz's role does without knowing what it is.