riariadne

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I come back and not only there's like 10 new pages but it's NOC

/why/

@Blitz: Nothing. Literally empty. Asking Rein, that does checks up.

I was wondering what you meant by what I think about his role but now that I read the thread I get it.

Functionally better. It sees everything from what's being said.

I think my raison d'ĂȘtre is in the modifier. I'll say more when we get to OC, unless you find it better to talk about it here. Feel free to say so.

also, remember the first read you had and I said I would look into it today, the case has been resolved as town, will explain when OC again if alive.

Really? Gotcha.

Is jalmont the only one that pings me hard? He's literally claiming he's actively not going to contribute to the game unless he's spoonfed absolute evidence (which is basically continuing to be a non-contributing incognito at this point). Him not saying anything about the Proto case also concerns me especially when it seems like something that'd fit his criteria. That was a really convenient time for disappearing.

The case on Proto itself is legit in that I don't find that likely that an item that allows coordination with an anti-town faction would go silent if it were in town's hand (at least I'd think the town leader would be aware). If proto had truly gotten it from another town player they'd have stood up for him at this point. It also makes no sense that scum would give him the item except for MAXIMUM WIFOM which apparently people I would pin down as taking things at more face-value are assuming?

I don't find it very indicative of allignment for Kay due to their closeness to Proto but Refa sets off some red flags: How would the ninja clear Proto? How would that explain his item? I'm curious to know how you came to that conclusion, so I don't mind you going ahead and saying.

I find it possible that the Key is from one of him scumbuddies and he just claimed having it to gain towncred.

PEDIT: And then this happened, wow I'm slow

Is what I get from taking a 2-hour break from reading to do chores.

##Vote: Proto

Caught in a lie

Missed / forgot about these:

Wait fuck, I just realized something while looking over my spreadsheet.

Someone claimed an ordinarily active role (or at least, what I would consider anyways) to me and said it didn't count as a visiting role. If said person was the Ninja, this would clear Proto (I think? It would mean he wasn't on the kill, at the very least). EDIT Would like some thoughts on whether or not I should out this person; I'm leaning towards yes.

##Unvote

a) may as well out them in OC

b) We're not lynching Proto because I caught him killing BBM, we're lynching him because he has a scum item and was caught lying about when he obtained it.

EDIT (the quote is also part of the EDIT): What are the chances that scum will consistently crossfire if they can communicate with each other though? Actually...if scum could communicate with each other, why would BBM get shot on N1? Surely they'd want to coordinate as many town kills as possible on the first day. I dunno, starting to think that Proto isn't as obvious scum as I previously assumed.

Makes sense for Liquid Snake haha. Anyways, I was going off of the assumption that there'd be alt night kills which would make this whole thing a lot easier. ;/ I'll have to rethink things, but a question to the mods first.

Paging Reintime: Would BBM's vengekill count as a visit?

the item is active; he needs to use it as a night result and then the next day he can contact them

guys we need four (4) more votes on Proto to hammer; I don't think we're at risk of quickhammering him

let justice run down as waters, votes as a mighty stream

Yeah, I was going to make a post responding to people but then I started watching DRAT. ##PullingAPolydeuces I'll do it later probably.

Do we even lose anything from quicklynching him now lol.

General thoughts from my logs with BBM are that Walrein probably wouldn't be his scumbuddy and he had a weird amount of focus on him over some other inactive players (Proto/Kay/Jalmont) and when I brought them up he shifted the topic away from them pretty quickly. Unfortunately since Proto is probably BBM's buddy anyway idk what it means for the other two, but they're probably worth looking into. Also thinking on it now I feel like the Prims kill was probably gonna be BBM's role considering his fake(?) suspicion of him which would've made Prims look supertown had he flipped.

Refa's attempts at clearing Proto also seem kind of ??? and I'm curious as to why you think that scum would claim to be ninja anyway? I was going to say I doubt Refa would defend his buddy as a sinking ship so hard but I think he did it in Qprogue and if Proto was his only one left after losing BBM then it would make sense actually.

Although @ Mitsuki I don't think Refa's non-response to cases on him is telling because he did that to me in SFMM4 too I think, unless you're getting at something else here?

Blitz or whoever the Masons are (Proto has pretty much revealed that they exist at this point) should step up and lead now imo.

It's not not answering to the cases by itself, it's the way he's been dealing with suspicion on him overall. Looks like an attempt to discredit them rather than what I recall he does as town (giving plain answers in a serious but understanding tone).

Maybe you should offer proof of where I discredited someone then (cite your sources).

Refa's attempts at clearing Proto also seem kind of ??? and I'm curious as to why you think that scum would claim to be ninja anyway? I was going to say I doubt Refa would defend his buddy as a sinking ship so hard but I think he did it in Qprogue and if Proto was his only one left after losing BBM then it would make sense actually.

That was when I thought that a Scum Ninja was on the kill. Also how in the world did I hard defend Proto? Like my opinion on him literally changed every post WTF (if you think I'm scummy for that then whatever but that's not even how it went down...yo).

Well yeah, why would I ever take a case seriously on me as town...

Because you'd want to refute it, since you presumably even as town want to be considered not scum.

Voting for Proto after Blitzy confirms the key.

That was when I thought that a Scum Ninja was on the kill. Also how in the world did I hard defend Proto? Like my opinion on him literally changed every post WTF (if you think I'm scummy for that then whatever but that's not even how it went down...yo).

the defense wasn't consistent but i dunno, it's weird how you suddenly jump from him being scum to him being clear for reasons that don't actually make sense. how would there being a ninja make proto town?

also: do you find the person who claimed ninja to you scummy outside of role shenanigans, or not?

the defense wasn't consistent but i dunno, it's weird how you suddenly jump from him being scum to him being clear for reasons that don't actually make sense. how would there being a ninja make proto town?

also: do you find the person who claimed ninja to you scummy outside of role shenanigans, or not?

I'm 99% sure I never said Proto wasn't town, just that he wasn't scum on the kill (which would make sense if there was a scum ninja on the kill).

No, I do not.

EDIT To clarify, the person didn't claim ninja. The person claimed an ordinarily active role that wouldn't count as a visit.

Edited by Refa

Well yeah, why would I ever take a case seriously on me as town...

Holy mother of scumposts

Because you do it all the time? Even if you don't overthink it as much as you did when I first started playing (you would wall in reply to anything, whether to argue your cases or to argue your innocence) you still definitely acknowledge people's qualms with you as town and reply them to clarify things.

then why would you offer to out them over that?

Because it sounded like a scum ninja claim? Like I said in that post.

EDIT Why do I keep on saying scum ninja, that's dumb. It sounds dumb.

Edited by Refa

Holy mother of scumposts

Because you do it all the time? Even if you don't overthink it as much as you did when I first started playing (you would wall in reply to anything, whether to argue your cases or to argue your innocence) you still definitely acknowledge people's qualms with you as town and reply them to clarify things.

I also acknowledge them as scum, this says nothing about me other than I'm playing differently.