Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, yeah, I doubt there are redirector shenanigans in play since Mancer successfully targeted me, and it makes no sense for Randa to rolecop me of all people in the first place when he could've scanned somebody scummy.

Vig randa imho.

OK, yeah, I doubt there are redirector shenanigans in play since Mancer successfully targeted me, and it makes no sense for Randa to rolecop me of all people in the first place when he could've scanned somebody scummy.

Vig randa imho.

i already told you why i copped you prims. i doubted, and still doubt, vhaltz would add a day vig to a 13p setup.

and as a general question to people who have played with me before, would i actually be dumb enough to 1v1 prims of all people. i have no chance of winning by making shit up. seems like i have no chance by telling the truth either.

One day Refa decided to roll a vig power he could use whenever he wanted, and he used it!

Unfortunately, the face melting-solo he played did not only melt off Randa's face, but also his own as he spontaneously combusted.

Refa was Guthrie Govan, the ?????

Randa was Antoine Dufour, the Mafia Priest and 2-shot Rolecop

Hello Randa, and welcome to random guitar shit mafia

You are Antoine Dufour.

You're a pretty cool guy that plays acoustic guitar, not as cool as other guys that play acoustic guitar but still a pretty cool guy that plays acoustic guitar. RNG determined that you'd be this priest mafia role which is oddly accurate somehow since some of your songs follow a spiritual theme of sorts. Others don't, but they're cooler than that other one due to all the percussion and harmonics you're nice at, so I'm linking them anyway.

As a deeply spiritual man you will outright refuse to off anybody in public. As a result, you may not lay the hammering vote on a wagon. You can still take the faction NK though.
You may also channel your spiritual music powers through the equally mystic ##Rolecop: X command to figure out what a player hides in their soul/PM.

You are the Mafia Priest and 2-shot rolecop.

PHASE UNPAUSE