Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or actually no, since SB would need to get a guilty outside of LYLO for it to matter

i dunno I don't have high hopes for SB's results at this point but we can NL I guess.

i dont mean to go into tinfoil hat territory but how often are godfathers utilized around here? this game seems to hav a bit of a theme goin so wit a flipped miller i am putting zero faith in cop claims (plus im not enthusiastic about yur claim in itself)

I'm really thinking Rapier's the best lynch, he put both flipped scum in "bad but I'm not voting them" zone and the quick flip toward pragmatism after initially disapproving of the Zyth wagon seems odd - I understand being convinced to get Zyth out of the way, but his switch to EvilG struck me as taking advantage of town's "let's power through these guys" attitude to lynch the easiest possible target. imo context made EvilG the towniest of the null slots even if he was a nonposter.

also SB your role isn't really nerfed at all, with the miller claiming D1 it's essentially a cop who can't act on Night 1.

lol last time somebody from omega's site came over here we lynched you in LYLO for fakeclaiming cop, is that going to happen again????

lol last time somebody from omega's site came over here we lynched you in LYLO for fakeclaiming cop, is that going to happen again????

who?

we need to agree on a pool tho it seems we already do. either our reads are ass or there is janky shit goin on wit the claims. i opt for the latter

I honestly don't know who to go after anymore.

Yeah, I got Omega's Courier about Gorf's Insomniac Maker. I thought that cleared him cause I don't see how that role can be scum.

I still say we go after SB because of the (somewhat horribly nerfed) cop claim and the fact that we have already seen a daycop and a rolecop so he might well be scum or an ITP.

#Vote: SB.

I believe a Godfather is unlikely, since we had both a Miller and, if SB's claim is true, Zyth was also an ascetic (we could not confirm this since he flipped modkilled). Far too many roles which counter investigative abilities. Then again, this is just empty rolespeccing, we should assume all possibilities.

I'm really thinking Rapier's the best lynch, he put both flipped scum in "bad but I'm not voting them" zone and the quick flip toward pragmatism after initially disapproving of the Zyth wagon seems odd - I understand being convinced to get Zyth out of the way, but his switch to EvilG struck me as taking advantage of town's "let's power through these guys" attitude to lynch the easiest possible target. imo context made EvilG the towniest of the null slots even if he was a nonposter.

Actually, no. I called dewound out for his indecisive behavior and flimsy reads on me and Mancer, but atm I prefered Mancer over him. I wasn't there when he roleclaimed, and I wasn't there near the end phase, so I didn't have the opportunity to press dewound any further. My issue with Randa on D1 was because his content was lackluster, but afterwad he showed more proggress and started to post more, and my issues with him diminished considerably. Frankly, I usually get null reads from Belisarius and Randa whenever I'm playing with them, while I usually get scum reads from Shin and Mancer whenever I'm playing with them. I couldn't tell on D2 if Randa was scum or not, so I decided to stick with my scum reads instead of my null reads.

My only reasons at the time for not lynching Zyth was because he was doing a hard job reading all the pages and commenting on them. Yeah, I saw later the wisdom on lynching Zyth and discarded my judgment on him based on pity, sometimes I start making sense. EvilG became a better target than Zyth because the latter at least produced content, while the former didn't produce any content and had no associative reads whichsoever (so imo it'd be more productive to lynch EvilG instead).

Actually, if I was being opportunistic, why would I switch my vote from Zyth to EvilG? In that case, all I had to do was park my vote on the former and leave it be.

---

It's hard to know who else is scum. I know I'm not because of obvious reasons, I really doubt Prims, Mancer and Omega are scum (yes, now I believe Omega leans toward town since it'd make no sense for him to tell me he'd press for a Randa lynch on N1 if they were scumbuddies). I'm almost lynching myself, just to be sure. This leaves me Gorf and SB. Gorf only decided to scumread Randa after every cool kid found it cool, because he used to say he had townvibes about him, but his content doesn't seem scummy. I think SB wouldn't try to "clear" me as scum, so I also doubt he isn't town.

I honestly don't know what to do. I'd better read a few ISOs.

Prims pls tell me you have another daycop.

What the fuck.

Please just daycop Randa and get this over with if you have the shot, although I kind of doubt it.

:/

SB, explain?

Hollllld up. I have a nasty gut feeling about SB. I just read his ISO, and he calls Randa out as a scum rolecop before anything happened. That's a pretty drastic call out there, instead of just assuming a CC.

actually who am I kidding, SB's claim of being jailed is probably legit. Larsa is evidently competent enough to leave a paper trail for who he jailed;

in all honestly I'm not sure Rapier would've made the Refa kill either, he's the sort of scum player who would go for somebody more scary like me or Omega. That kill is something I'd expect from somebody scared of being caught out of nowhere by a player whose opinions they don't have a read on. Time to re-read Omega and Gorf!

Gorf

Gorf's late D2 Zyth read can be chronicled as "yeah zyth is the optimal play, though zyth you're town aren't you? eh, zyth is kinda scummy and a safe lynch, but this isn't his scum meta, but it might not matter since he's a replacement, but i dunno i'll look at this tomorrow, but vote Poly". he never had ANY consistent or strong opinion on that wagon and it's very convenient for him if he's scum and didn't want to be tied to the huge mislynch wagon town was throwing themselves on

There's Omega's word that Gorf's interactions with Randa aren't fit to Gorf's scum meta, but meta is not static especially if you're self-aware, and coming from anybody else Gorf's treatment of Randa would be scummy as hell - "dumb cautious town" is a very silly gut read on a player who was making silly posts while drunk, not cautious behavior at all. By asking people to assist him with the read he's not held 100% accountable for it as well.

Otherwise I just felt that dewound's interactions with Gorf rang hollow when I re-read them back during N1. dewound never had a real reason to suspect Gorf but it was like he was forcing himself to because he had to. And yet if wanted Gorf to become a real mislynch option, he should've been actually doing something to paint Gorf in a bad light or sway the people against Gorf. Instead all he did was talk about how uncertain about Gorf he was.

turns out i own at convincing myself cuz this is actually a pretty good lynch, gonna re-read omega too though just to be thorough

Did a quick mental check of the rest of the playerlist and Gorf is also the only player where I don't reach "wait no, that guy did this really townie thing" as a roadblock.

Feeling good about this.

Good job finding Larsa's crumb, Prims.

Well then, this leaves me with only one choice. If Gorf isn't scum, then I have no fucking ideas left. We could also NoLynch, but I believe it'd be useless, if not counterproductive, since the last scum will probably kill one of the cleared guys so he can use someone else as a scapegoat in the next phase.

##Vote: Gorf