Do you think someone's avatar can help "define" them?

Draco

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People better not think I'm a maid >_>

You enjoy helping others, but in a way that they can learn to do things themselves. You can't sit still while things are unorganized or dirty. Your weapon of choice is the broom, your shield is the iron. You serve to please those you care for.

You enjoy helping others, but in a way that they can learn to do things themselves. You can't sit still while things are unorganized or dirty. Your weapon of choice is the broom, your shield is the iron. You serve to please those you care for.

The maid who's in his avatar uses knives as her weapon of choice though :I

nah, you're obviously DIO

You enjoy viewing furry chibi fan art of popular shonen jump characters. Gray represents your outlook on life. You don't see things as either black or white. You try to combine both truth and ideals, always accepting to blueberry pancakes, you strive to make people better survivalists.

100% accurate

You are a big person, tall, overweight. You are also of African American descent. Despite these things you still reject your manly side and partake in little girls activities. You enjoy tea parties and listening to one direction and the Johnas brothers. You love your pink rabbit footsie pajamas that you stole from a little girl next door. You strive to be as kawaii as possible. You'll never give up your childhood.

You are a big person, tall, overweight. You are also of African American descent. Despite these things you still reject your manly side and partake in little girls activities. You enjoy tea parties and listening to one direction and the Johnas brothers. You love your pink rabbit footsie pajamas that you stole from a little girl next door. You strive to be as kawaii as possible. You'll never give up your childhood.

100% accurate

*is shot*

what the fuck did you just say about my pink rabbit footsie pajamas?

I bought those with my hard-earned money, bitch

I'm not inviting you to my next tea party

what the fuck did you just say about my pink rabbit footsie pajamas?

I bought those with my hard-earned money, bitch

I'm not inviting you to my next tea party

But can I come with

At least my avatar matches my gender now.

whats wrong with it not matching gender

mine never matches my gender

btw still waiting for 2nd avatar eval. cant wait to hear what it is. youll probably peer into the very depths of my soul

But can I come with

Yes, you can, but only if you follow my theme! It's monochrome-and-frills. I, the princess, demand that all my guests partake in the dress code. If I find your clothes unacceptable, I'll tell my daddy-- I-I mean The Most High King to throw you out of the castle and into the dungeons. I take my tea parties very seriously and I expect you to do so as well.

whats wrong with it not matching gender

mine never matches my gender

btw still waiting for 2nd avatar eval. cant wait to hear what it is. youll probably peer into the very depths of my soul

In respects to representing who I am, that is at least one similarity I share. Personality-wise I'm more like Lucina than Alucard, though of all my avatars, I'm probably most like Monty Python's Black Knight.

Edited by Knight

Yes, you can, but only if you follow my theme! It's monochrome-and-frills. I, the princess, demand that all my guests partake in the dress code. If I find your clothes unacceptable, I'll tell my daddy-- I-I mean The Most High King to throw you out of the castle and into the dungeons. I take my tea parties very seriously and I expect you to do so as well.

imo you should call him the lord on high

Rabba, I changed my avi~! Give me another one of your, uh... reviews.

I'll take a crack at it.

You're a person who enjoys doing things. You also post on fire emblem forums.

Edited by General Ciraxis

dude are you projecting or what

I mean the Parrhesia one is true but really where do you get these from

You always speak the truth, even when it hurts.

sounds like a confession imo

i sort of ironically love Rabbtattack's horoscopes or whatever, they read like the randomised character descriptions out of Angband and presumably other roguelikes