School of Hard NOCs (take 2) - Game over!

eclipse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2 votals, the final!

Rapier (8) - BBM, Randa, Poly, Shinori, #HBC Gorf, Refa, ScarletFlame, Rapier

ScarletFlame (2) - SB

Poly (1) - BT.

Not voting - Elieson, #HBC J

"What are zombies doing in a serious game?"

"Dunno, but that Rapier guy's one of 'em."

"He's totally scum!"

Dear Rapier,

You are a zombie from a mini-game in some Call of Duty game. That took too long to write.

You're not even part of the main story, so all you have is your word and your vote. Use it well~!

You are allied with the town. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

So much for that theory.

It is now Night 2! Night 2 ends on November 6 at 7:30 PM HST. Tick tick!

Edited by eclipse

Warning sent via PM.

Due to RL circumstances, phase end is now at 8:00 PM HST. That's two and a half hours from this post. If my dinner goes longer than that, I'll be most unhappy.

"I saw an ugly dog today #EyesFallingOut"

"Dude, that's your mom #SickBurn"

"Sorry, I ate her already #Wincest"

"THAT'S IT, YOU'RE BANNED!"

And thus Randa was kicked from the game.

Dear Randa,

You are one of the zombies from Rails for Zombies. Don't ask.

Since you've somehow got a Twitter-like account (that's restricted to zombies), you've had contact with quite a few other people. . .enough to know that there's ten town-aligned players total.

You are allied with the town. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

"But he's on Twitter, does it count as a cult? #AskingImportantQuestions"

"GET. OUT."

It is now Day 3! Day 3 ends on November 9 at 9:00 PM. Ending time may be pushed back, depending on what happens over the weekend, but it won't be by much. Tick tick!

Edited by eclipse

Whoever roleblocked me, you're fired. Should probably make a post, but having no night action and your scumread flip town are both kind of really demotivating.

I reread the game overnight (shocking right) and decided that Shinori is town on tone. He has the RIGHTEOUS EFURY of Townnori. Would lynch ScarletFlame first but then I'd have to decide who a fourth scum could be. Kind of worried about what looks like an Arsonist, since there have been no extra kills as of yet... If there's a harmless ITP you should townside since we're still wrecking.

ScarletFlame what were the reasons behind your post during the night phase?

Randa kill is kind of odd because while there were people townreading him there were also a couple people scumreading him, and I don't think he'd have been impossible to mislynch in a LYLO scenario. Why didn't SB die? Makes you think; will reread him because my townread there is really just based on general play and tone. His D1 play consisted of switching away from Mancer as soon as he became a wagon and parking on me and then a Prims wagon that was unlikely to actually take off, and his D2 play consisted of voting Refa on 'lolPOE' without saying why Refa was worse than me, Gorf, or the lurkers, not putting any actual pressure on Refa/me/Gorf, and then switching to a lurker wagon anyways.

Shinori post content :smug:

well fuck

vote scarlet

i hate to default here but with two flipped scum this is an overall good lynch. i think shin's post yesterDay was pretty groovy honestly and i hope he posts more. would go poly, would maybe go elie, anxious to see if bbm could convince me on sb scum cuz tbh im also townreading em off of his play + tone n havent quite weighed his actions in the game.

Randa kill is kind of odd because while there were people townreading him there were also a couple people scumreading him, and I don't think he'd have been impossible to mislynch in a LYLO scenario. Why didn't SB die? Makes you think; will reread him because my townread there is really just based on general play and tone. His D1 play consisted of switching away from Mancer as soon as he became a wagon and parking on me and then a Prims wagon that was unlikely to actually take off, and his D2 play consisted of voting Refa on 'lolPOE' without saying why Refa was worse than me, Gorf, or the lurkers, not putting any actual pressure on Refa/me/Gorf, and then switching to a lurker wagon anyways.

ngl my initial reaction to the nightkill was "SHINORI MUST BE SCUM" but like wow this case is completely wrong

First off why is me not getting killed questionable over, say, BT who is even more obvtown than me? It's more likely that the mafia is just being dumb/don't know what they're doing (hey more points for ScarletFlame scum) so yeah. Prims was literally Mancer's counterwagon in the end and had a lot of interest in it so yeah. I'll admit my d2 play was coasty as fuck but tbh I was just in confirmation bias mode because Rapier/ScarletFlame rounding off the scumteam seemed so obvious, but then it was wrong so shrug. And um, I did explain all of my reads, even if it was kind of briefly, so yeah. Admittedly I probably should've explained my switch away from Refa but it was pretty much that his response satisfied me and i figured that i was blowing events out of proportion so i backed off of it.

i need to reread the game too apparently so meh. mafia sucks

Votals consist of two votes for Scarlet and a modprod.

EDIT: He hasn't been on, and I already yelled at him via PM. ;/

Edited by eclipse

got home and I'm really tired so I'm going to crash after this

BT can be potentially pushed as SK since he's a claimed Vig in a game where we know there's an ITP. Meanwhile literally nobody has cased you the entire game, so yeah I'd say you were more obvtown

do you still think Shinori is scum SB?

Unless there's 3 maf (seems wonky with the flipped roles) there's no way an SK exists and the only time an SK claims vig is when they're desperate at massclaim anyway, so yeah. Also lol scum!Mayor with 10 townies (including vanillas.)

Don't think Shinori has to be scum, but he and Rapier are the only ones I see picking such weird kill targets (Larsa died N1 too) so yeah.

He has a history of picking weird nightkill targets that don't really make sense (British, ITTD, some others) so that was my first assumption.

Proper post is nearly done but it'll wait till the evening since I'm kind of busy atm.

How are my night kill targets weird sb? x.x

WHAT KILLS IN THOSE GAMES WERE WEIRD? GEEZ

Also if we want me to claim I can but It's probably not of any help.

It might explain something or the other but I don't think it will explain much.

As for content that comes in a bit.

Well killing people like BBM and j00 over Prims in British for one, and I remember wondering why scum bothered to kill me in ITTD so :V

I'm not totally convinced you're scum or anything though, I've just forgotten how to read you and it's the first thing that comes to mind.