Paris Mafia - Game over, Mimes win!

Balcerzak

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, why the fuck is Baldrick so concerned with getting Refa turbolynched?

I vouch for Baldrick/Refa to be vigged since I feel that they could be Mime Buddies.

##Unvote, ##Vote: SB.

Your comment was directed at Prims but why are you voting Baldrick? This pings me off right now.

mancer, who so far do you think is playing like a jester, if you're paranoid about them already

Baldrick's insistence on turbolynching Refa hints that they could be Mime buddies although I really don't know the optimal play that they should be making right now if they really were the Mime team.

What answers do you want regarding me "sheeping" a joke vote, Refa?

I feel that your push on me is pretty forced.

Also, urgh, having to play with Jesters just makes me so paranoid right now.....

In the games we've played together, you've been scum more often than I've been scum. Therefore, that logic didn't make sense FYPOV and I was hoping your response would say something like "Refa rolls scum all of the time" or something else that you wouldn't know (maybe a meta read on me referencing a game you weren't in). Regardless, your response is pretty bad because I never pushed you at all, I just voted you to add some pressure to my question because I had nowhere better to place it anyways. Also if you think I'm Jesters with Baldrick, why would I make a forced case on you rather than on him?

mancer is non-town

If he's non-town, why aren't you voting him?

Also, why the fuck is Baldrick so concerned with getting Refa turbolynched?

I vouch for Baldrick/Refa to be vigged since I feel that they could be Mime Buddies.

##Unvote, ##Vote: SB.

Your comment was directed at Prims but why are you voting Baldrick? This pings me off right now.

Pretty sure it's a joke. Do you honestly think my Mime buddy would advocate wanting me turbolynched on thread for no explainable reason? For one thing, it'd look really bad if I did flip Mime.

Don't get your SB vote at all.

5%28190%29.png

Bonjour mon amies. I am incredibly in love with the flavor of this game mainly because Paris is such a lovely area. I have only one question so far that is game related at that goes to Mancer.

In your 103, I get from tone it sounds like the most serious post thus far of the game especially considering the talk of them being vigged for mime buddies. I actually forgot we had a vig since I forgot this was an open set-up besides the knowledge that mimes exist so thank you for reminding me but I just do not get why you are insisting so early that you have mime-buddies when half the player list have not commented. I also do not get why you seem to be taking the Refa turbolynch as serious when it comes across as joking if anything or a reaction test that no one really let happen.

The question I have for you is: Why do you feel the need to look at the situation in a negative manner instead of considering a different area of approach?

Also, I approve majorly of your new avatar @Refa.

Mancer, read SB's vote again, and you'll get it. The comment before it wasn't even directed at Prims.

Also if you think I'm Jesters with Baldrick, why would I make a forced case on you rather than on him?

Are you saying here that a mime would want to make a forced case on their ami?

Are you saying here that a mime would want to make a forced case on their ami?

Possibly? My point was that FHPOV there'd be no reason for me to make a forced case on him as a Jester (I mean, I suppose you could make a case for me trying to emulate my scum meta and get "mislynched" but I seriously doubt that he thought that far).

mancer in your 103 are you-

5(190).png

Bonjour mon amies. I am incredibly in love with the flavor of this game mainly because Paris is such a lovely area. I have only one question so far that is game related at that goes to Mancer.

In your 103, I get from tone it sounds like the most serious post thus far of the game especially considering the talk of them being vigged for mime buddies. I actually forgot we had a vig since I forgot this was an open set-up besides the knowledge that mimes exist so thank you for reminding me but I just do not get why you are insisting so early that you have mime-buddies when half the player list have not commented. I also do not get why you seem to be taking the Refa turbolynch as serious when it comes across as joking if anything or a reaction test that no one really let happen.

The question I have for you is: Why do you feel the need to look at the situation in a negative manner instead of considering a different area of approach?

oh. well that ^

@Refa; OK

##unvote
##vote: Prims

"Mancer is non-town" is kind of a vague kind to say, isn't it?

PEDIT: Gorf why are you sheeping the J? Is the #HBC team... another kind of team? DUN DUN DUN

why do you guys want me to lynch the jester

Don't see what makes Mancer the jester (if he was someone who was typically townier, I might be inclined to agree with you; as it is, I don't really get why he's a jester) or particularly care if a jester gets lynched at this point in time because all it will do is make scum try to shoot them over town (otherwise they might lose). Your last post is filled with several contradictions (J might be mafia but he's probably town, you'd want to lynch Bluedoom but you're not voting him), although I'm unsure of whether it's because you're jester or mafia WIFOMing; would be OK with a vig here.

I doubt Prims was being serious about me actually being anti-town and being a jester at all, was he?

@Prims: Explain whether you were serious or not in calling me non-town and elaborate on why you think I'm a Jester in particular and why you're not voting me if you think that I am non-town.

I was actually half-serious and half-joking about a Baldrick/Refa scum team.

Well, I'm actually more of the opinion that Baldrick might be a mime for his weird play of wanting to turbolynch Refa early on in the game (can't tell if he was really being serious about that or not) but that has no ties to Refa's alignment at all. Like, a mime might just decide to play intentionally (such as trying to force a quick lynch onto town) to draw attention onto himself so that town will lynch them.

Baldrick's should just be vigged this night phase as I'm quite confident that he might be a mime.

[spoiler=Non-Game Stuff]Is Stein's Gate nice? I watched only the first episode but found it slightly slow for me but I might be willing to continue watching it if I have a guarantee that the story will pick up quite soon from there. I'm saying this cause I've also heard from other sources that Stein's Gate is nice as well.

Also, J's first post pings me off. The whole paragraph doesn't contain much content at all with a whole chunk of text being talk about the Vig. He mentions me right at the start of the post but only half of that paragraph actually responds to me at all and the overall tone is just very hard to read.

Also, I believe that Baldrick's might be the mime based on the amount of content and number of posts that everyone in the thread has at this point in time. He's the one that I feel is the most likely to be acting like how a mime should when trying to be intentionally scummy.

(can't tell if he was really being serious about that or not)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

I don't think Prims is a mime, he seems too careless. I think a mime would be more considered in their posts (but not so protown they risk getting shot); if it's too obvious they're trying to get lynched their chances of winning become very slim.

Gorf, I was still in RVS-mode at the time, but I do want to know why you're just pointing to someone else's question and not making your own inquiry.

Mancer rubs me the wrong way because he's overspeculative which is kinda whack. For the record, I was serious about scumreading him and held off on voting to see how he'd react to the shitposting, the "lynching the jester" post was a joke though. It doesn't make sense for him to be paranoid about mimes so early in the game when nobody was being overtly scummy. Calling Refa's push forced reads pointlessly defensive; he doesn't draw conclusions on Refa's alignment from it and Mancer's own readings of people's posts could be perceived as forced. Also, why is Baldrick going after Refa early on suspicious but not me putting Refa at L-1?

Marf's vote on me is prod tier and struck me as opportunistic. How am I "dilly-dallying" and how was it coming from somebody with scum intent, not being obtuse?

@Gorf: is #112 really all you had to say at that point? pls post more opinion's

##Unvote

##Vote: MancerNecro pls respond

I'm sick and tired irl in real life right now, not that it really stops me from playing mafia but I need sympathy points so people don't mislynch me.