SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

22. Favorite villain in a game?

23. Favorite protagonist?

22. Golbez from Final Fantasy 4, always calculating, always one step ahead, he only got technically outfought twice. Plus the tragic side of his character and After Years portrayal is amazing.

23. Cecil Harvey, same game even, a troubled dark knight when redeems himself to become a Paladin, a hero I have tried to model myself after. His kindness, trusting nature etc.

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairytail: Quite the awesome shonen, huge amounts of cool powers and magic, with some nice arcs and development. Lucy being kind of more a supporting protagonist is interesting as well.

are you still keeping up with FT? has it remained interesting?

I kinda dropped it

I wish I had more to say on animangos but my brain is all insightfuled out, so I feel like I'm wasting your effort on explanations

it's nice to see other people who read negima, even tho it's not one of my ~top mangos~ (although I do like it)

also so like

you like history and you're religious

how are you on religious history (like, background/context, how things were formed, how teachings / writings changed over time, etc)?

Edited by Euklyd

What song do you think best describes your life?

Haha! Well as dorky as this sounds.

This one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZLplLJOf1w

are you still keeping up with FT? has it remained interesting?

I kinda dropped it

I wish I had more to say on animangos but my brain is all insightfuled out

it's nice to see other people who read negima, even tho it's not one of my ~top mangos~ (although I do like it)

also so like

you like history and you're religious

how are you on religious history (like, background/context, how things were formed, how teachings / writings changed over time, etc)?

Uhhh I kinda fell off with it, I watch alot more anime then I read manga's

Negima IS one of my top mangos :P, I find it really awesome.

Well I'm pretty familiar with Abraham's time and the Exodus of the Israelites, Davids time, Solomons etc. I do recall who did write parts of the Bible for the lord at various times and of course the creation of the Commandments on Mount Sinai. I'm alot more versed in the Old Testament then the New, but I know a fair bit there too.

Edited by Jedi

Well I'm pretty familiar with Abraham's time and the Exodus of the Israelites, Davids time, Solomons etc. I do recall who did write parts of the Bible for the lord at various times and of course the creation of the Commandments on Mount Sinai. I'm alot more versed in the Old Testament then the New, but I know a fair bit there too.

yeah I asked cause like

I recently took a course on like, "global religious perspectives" and the teacher (mostly) covered like, attitudes and events and what we can infer about the people writing stuff, as well as textual analysis for authorship...and also the behind the scenes struggles between differing viewpoints, that later had impacts on official "canon"

and it was one of the most fascinating classes I've ever taken

I would suggest taking a class like that if you have the chance (at like, community college or s/t), but it probably depends on the professor immensely

(I also asked because it's imo REALLY COOL and seemed like something you might be interested in)

actually, thoughts on looking at religious works from a secular / skeptical viewpoint like that? I personally found it both fascinating and enlightening, that it gave me a deeper appreciation of my faith...but not everyone feels that way

sorry for gushing

not-quite-edit: OH

re: Negima - thoughts on Evangeline? this may or may not be a lead-in to a follow-up question

yeah I asked cause like

I recently took a course on like, "global religious perspectives" and the teacher (mostly) covered like, attitudes and events and what we can infer about the people writing stuff, as well as textual analysis for authorship...and also the behind the scenes struggles between differing viewpoints, that later had impacts on official "canon"

and it was one of the most fascinating classes I've ever taken

I would suggest taking a class like that if you have the chance (at like, community college or s/t), but it probably depends on the professor immensely

(I also asked because it's imo REALLY COOL and seemed like something you might be interested in)

actually, thoughts on looking at religious works from a secular / skeptical viewpoint like that? I personally found it both fascinating and enlightening, that it gave me a deeper appreciation of my faith...but not everyone feels that way

sorry for gushing

not-quite-edit: OH

re: Negima - thoughts on Evangeline? this may or may not be a lead-in to a follow-up question

It is interesting to take a look from the outside, so I'll definitely look into something like that.

Evangeline certain is an interesting character, a mentor and yet a troll at the same time. You get the scope of her powers throughout the series and such.

Evangeline certain is an interesting character, a mentor and yet a troll at the same time. You get the scope of her powers throughout the series and such.

OKAY SO

QUESTION TIME

drumroll please etc

re: Evangeline - have you started UQ Holder yet

OKAY SO

QUESTION TIME

drumroll please etc

re: Evangeline - have you started UQ Holder yet

Oh my gosh, not quite yet. I need to establish some things first.

Why don't you link me on skype :P

outside of Shin, is there anyone on SF you think you could take on in an irl fight?

Oh please. Jedi couldn't beat Shin in an IRL fight :P:

outside of Shin, is there anyone on SF you think you could take on in an irl fight?

also, have you read/seen KINNIKUMAN?

I'm honestly not sure, I don't really like to fight unless I have to. People in HS learned this.. A particular bully who regretted injuring his hands because I was too quick :P. I kept dodging in front of walls and lockers.

Oh please. Jedi couldn't beat Shin in an IRL fight :P:

Bias but TRUE :P:

I forgot, Shin plays dirty.

He'd taunt like an ENGLISHMAN first.

Haha, I'd be willing to play dirty in a fight for my life, but I doubt Shin and I would ever find ourselves in that situation.

Edited by Jedi

We should get around to writing a new Folgore Rangers story in which Shin fights Jedi to see who's the best RED RANGER.

Why would that be a competition it's clearly Shin sorry Jedi

Why would that be a competition it's clearly Shin sorry Jedi

No offense taken, but I do have contacts in the first Folgore canon I could call for favors.. maybe :P

No offense taken, but I do have contacts in the first Folgore canon I could call for favors.. maybe :P

I'm pretty sure you could lose your Folgore Red II privileges if you called in that person

I'm pretty sure you could lose your Folgore Red II privileges if you called in that person

You sure? Awww man.

to be fair jedi, you couldn't ever beat shin anyways because boron is like the only one who writes Folgore Ranger stuff

to be fair jedi, you couldn't ever beat shin anyways because boron is like the only one who writes Folgore Ranger stuff

Actually, much of it's mine. Therefore Jedi would probably get vaporised by my eye lasers. I totally have those now.

NinjaMonkey and Horace