SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah.. I caused a lot problems again..didn't I..? Hah.. it's usual for me..

Mm.. I just wanted to feel special for once.

I was surprised people actually started voting for me, and I kind of want to try to get over my fear of talking and talk about myself for once...

I really wanted to do this.. but... if no one wants me to.. I-.. I guess it's fine..

But I'd still like it if people didn't get angry at my friends.. even if they break down a bit..

Mm.. if I caused too many issues, I'll gladly leave for you guys..

Sorry..

The only real negative thing here was Hoshi's comment and even then that didn't really do much

there really is no issues going on in this thread

Edited by Shockmaster

The only real negative thing here was Hoshi's comment

Besides that there really is no issues going on in this thread

This

You don't need to be all upset for one comment, after all. It's just for fun.

Edited by The Grinch

It's not like you won't get a chance to do it ever!

And you got a ton of votes, you might even have more, I can't remember who people who changed votes voted for in the first place.

It's also definately not your fault, I just think its silly people taking a thread that's supposed to be fun too seriously, but I guess it is the internet so its a reality.

It's not like you won't get a chance to do it ever!

And you got a ton of votes, you might even have more, I can't remember who people who changed votes voted for in the first place.

It's also definately not your fault, I just think its silly people taking a thread that's supposed to be fun too seriously, but I guess it is the internet so its a reality.

Because the things on the Internet are meant to be taken seriously am I right

But I agree with what you're saying. You got a ton of votes so don't be all down in the mouth because of one comment.

mm.. i'm not having any fun, though..

This thread is supposed to be an interesting way to learn more about SFers. It doesn't matter if you're nominated or not. And if you don't win, does it really make a difference? We're all friends here. You'll get it next time.

Just relax. It'll all be alright.

Because the things on the Internet are meant to be taken seriously am I right

But I agree with what you're saying. You got a ton of votes so don't be all down in the mouth because of one comment.

i didn't think I was appearing "down in the mouth" at all (before this post perhaps), and the last thing I want this thread to be is a popularity contest, but it's a sad reality. now that i'm saying this, I realize it is kind of hypocritical since I did vote for refa and all but oh well. I'm just kind of reminded of why I don't post as much anymore :(

I do want to echo what ZM is saying and not make more of a scene though. Regardless of who's week it is, it'll (hopefully) be a good read.

Edited by General Horace

i didn't think I was appearing "down in the mouth" at all (before this post perhaps), and the last thing I want this thread to be is a popularity contest, but it's a sad reality. now that i'm saying this, I realize it is kind of hypocritical since I did vote for refa and all but oh well. I'm just kind of reminded of why I don't post as much anymore :(

I do want to echo what ZM is saying and not make more of a scene though. Regardless of who's week it is, it'll (hopefully) be a good read.

Oh I was talking to Sophie, not you good sir. Sorry for that confusion. I was adding on to what you're saying. I didn't mean to see like I was offending you.

No one's getting mad here. But I do legit want to know Refa more.

Oh well.

The point is still put across, so who cares?

The rules are there for a reason, so it's not just for "who cares." Edited by Yuelia

The rules are there for a reason, so it's not just for "who cares.

I apologize for not making my nomination in bold red text because it's quite of a hassle to do on a phone. But you don't need to get bent out of shape because of it.

I apologize for not making my nomination in bold red text because it's quite of a hassle to do on a phone. But you don't need to get bent out of shape because of it.

I'm not. Don't assume things about other people.

Now can we get this thread back to topic?

Edited by Yuelia

mm..

i just wish people wanted to know about me..

i never talk about myself and wanted to for once..

i'm always easily hurt, though.. so..

sorry for being so extremely depressing..

sorry i'm a self-conceited jerk..

Oh I was talking to Sophie, not you good sir. Sorry for that confusion. I was adding on to what you're saying. I didn't mean to see like I was offending you.

Whoops!

Sorry for the mistake, I was just confused since you quoted me, mah bad.

edit: take that integ even though this post isn't about nominations nominate integrity

Edited by General Horace