SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

Will you marry me?

Is the answer to the above question the same as this one?

You are given the ability to cure one disease that has not yet been cured, which one do you pick?

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What is your dream?

2. What is a man?

3. If you could only play Sonic 06 or Superman 64 for the rest of your life. Which one would you choose?

4. Horace or Shin?

5. Have you thought about hosting another fe4 draft because those were the rage back in YE OLDEN DAYS

Refa you said you'd help me on a possible small FE back I've been thinking about. Still interested?

I'm no good at hacking or anything that people generally need help with like artistic talent (and am probably too busy to learn at this point), but I could help with the general concept/story/balance (this is definitely something that noone else can do) if you needed it. Just be prepared to deal with lots of needless snark and whining about how the fuck Wally managed to beat Flannery before me.

refa why are you so mysterious

tell us about yourself

we must know things

What, me? Pfft... ...All right. I'll tell you a little. The name's Anup Chagam. Born December 24, blood type O+. I'm a Capricorn, and one aspiring student, Trent. I'm a big media enthusiast. My favorite word: "esoteric". "Pizza" gets my tummy rumbling. As for my dimensions...

I joined SF around August

what was the avi you said looked like you?

[spoiler=Be Very Afraid]

Que_zpscc834c41.png

Without the stache though.

What do you see in your future? Could be near or far.

What is your favorite color? Animal? Yes, that counts as two questions.

1) In the near future: A painful next few days (thanks finals), a cool vacation (we haven't planned anything), and my birthday!

In the far future: Having a better social life (something I really need to work on), getting an internship, and being more proactive.

2) My favorite color is definitely blue. More specifically, I'd say aquamarine although I'm unsure if it's because I actually like how it looks or just how it sounds. Bizz said my color was red (they can correct me if I'm wrong), so obviously I'm rejecting myself!

3) Favorite animal, huh? Does Tyrannosaurus Rex count? Otherwise I'd go with Orca Whales.

Why did you join SF?

I needed help with an offsite draft that I was doing at the time. Then I stuck around for drafting here until that no longer became a thing, and am still here because inertia (also because there are pretty cool people here, and I still like FE).

1) What is the meaning of life? Don't say 42.

2) Favorite video game?

3) Mafia game you enjoyed playing in the most?

4) Mafia game you are looking forward to the most?

5) Top 5 Street Fighter characters?

1) To enjoy it to its fullest while inspiring (and ideally, being remembered by) other people through your actions and your ideals. Also dammit, you totally took the easy answer away from me.

2) Man, this is a tough question. I'll just go with The World Ends With You, but it's a toss up between that and Final Fantasy Tactics, Cave Story, Mega Man 2/X, and Symphony of the Night.

3) Town: Big NOCers (I did pretty well in this game, but the real answer is because Dinosaur Comics)

Mafia: Badass Mafia (enjoyed working with my scumteam, my role was awesome, and OC is fun)

ITP: None (all of my ITP games have ended miserably)

4) Does a game that I'm comodding count, because I'd say Badass Mafia 2. Otherwise, Kirby Mafia Deluxe. I dig the whole setup design behind it, even if the last Kirby Mafia was one of my worse games (although a win's a win).

5) 5. Akuma (I just really like his design and hearing about how totally OP he was in Street Fighter 2, I can't actually play as him)

4. Mike Hagger (Apparently he's a Street Fighter character, so I'm putting him in here; he was awesome in Final Fight)

3. Guile (AMERICA FUCK YEAH! First person on my list that I've efforted into playing as; also his theme does go well with everything)

2. Blanka (Because even though I suck at Street Fighter, he helped me beat my friend who was way better at the game)

1. Chun-Li (Probably the character I'm best playing at, also her design is pretty cool too)

More answers in upcoming posts, probably!

Edited by Refa

What, me? Pfft... ...All right. I'll tell you a little. The name's Anup Chagam. Born December 24, blood type O+. I'm a Capricorn, and one aspiring student, Trent. I'm a big media enthusiast. My favorite word: "esoteric". "Pizza" gets my tummy rumbling. As for my dimensions...

refa ilu ;u;

That's amazing

hey I was scum with the roofer in Badass! fun times.

also lmao that paragraph is great

Serious question: What's your favourite anime?

Refa;

How gay are you, and are you gay enough to be gay with me?

Why do you hate it when people pronounce your name as Ree-fah (you know, correctly)?

Can you reply to more people with Dinosaur comics?

Top 2 roles for ITP/Town/Mafia and why?

Why do you change your avatar so often?

Bonus question that you can sub for any one of the above, who would you invite into the FE6 Tag Team, as the guest player, since you've YET to give me an answer and shot down my suggestion

1. If this were to theoretically continue (since apparently the sheer level of drama turned this thread into a salt mine even Reynad would envy), who would you want interviewed that hasn't been already (you can choose as many people as you want)?

2. What are your thoughts on the future of humanity where most occupations are done by automation?

3. What future technology currently being developed are you interested in?

4. Do you follow politics at all? If so, what are you thoughts on the current situation at your country's, other country's, and/or the global level?

I think that's all I've got for now. A few of the other questions I would've asked got asked.

Edited by Interest

1. What is your favourite song?

2. If(/when) you were named Ruler of the World, what would be your first decree?

3. When you were a small child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

4. If you had to be any animal other than a human, which would you be (T-Rex counts, of course)?

okay so

REFA

QUESTION THE FIRST
Have you read Snow Crash yet?

QUESTION THE SECOND
If you have: Why haven't you told me yet?
If you have not: When are you planning to read it?

QUESTION THE THIRD (may not be applicable)
Who is your favorite character? and why is it Uncle Enzo?

QUESTION THE FOURTH (possibly third)
Why did it take so long?

QUESTION THE LAST
What's the point of having people of the same alignment if they can't win together? :(

and with that I'm done with this thread thanks guys it's been fun

QUESTIONS

why did you never continue that blog about the POCKET MONSTERS anime? I actually thought it was a pretty cool read.

what are you studying in school? I'm sure you've told me at some point but I forget.

edit: why did you pick rebecca second in that draft you linked earlier hahahahaha

Edited by General Horace

Pick one: Lord of the Rings or A Song of Ice and Fire?

Have you ever tried a kumquat?

Do you believe in higher powers? If so, which one(s)?

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

1/Infinity isn't even possible as infinity is a concept not a number. Even if it was a number, 1/Infinity wouldn't equal 0. It could be rounded down to 0, but it wouldn't be equal to 0.

nerd