Top Posters In This Topic

Crysta [7]: Shin, Gaius, Reinfleche, Nightmare, Blitz, Euklyd, eclipse

Rapier [3]: Shin, Gaius, Crysta

Polydeuces [3]: Shin, Gaius, Crysta

Gaius [1]: Crysta

No changes. It's Crysta's turn.

No changes. It's Crysta's turn.

20zzhat.gif

I am flattered that you folks find me more interesting than three other players. I will try my best to make this interview entertaining if it isn't enlightening (good possibility).

I am an old crone who is slowly working her way through community college as a Journalism major. I work as a cashier at Target and it has only added to my cynicism. I live in SoCal - have for the majority of my life - but I won't be surprised if I don't end up staying here because holy shit rent is expensive.

I joined Serenes Forest... a long ass time ago. At the time I was an admin for another Fire Emblem forum community (Fire Emblem Fusion) and I figured it'd be beneficial to stay in the loop and join the other happening communities. I still see former members checking on my profile every once in awhile and I am still unsure if they're doing that to remember the good ol' days or seething in anger. Over there, I was more involved in the forum RP half of the board, but occasionally one friend in particular would drag me into the debate sections so I could do horribly at them (and I did deliver!)

I was in the first mafia game hosted here. And in the second. And third. Probably about a dozen before I got bombarded with life issues and what not. I wasn't a particularly good player at all, but it may explain some things (like my rekindled interest).

And, uh... that's all I can think of right now.

It's SEETHING IN ANGER, trust me.

1) Why did you forget to add an "l' to the end of your name?

2) What about mafia do you hate the least?

3) Any other hobbies?

4) Can I have $5?

5) I couldn't think of a fifth question but four is a lame number to end things on. What kinds of questions do you want to be asked the most?

1. Do you consider yourself a veteran or a newbie?

2. Why are you always mafia?

3. Which FE character would you face-rub?

4. Why are my number of questions better than Refa's?

1. What's it like growing up in California?

2. How can we stop rolling scum?

3. Favorite role you've ever had?

4. Favorite game you've ever played on SF (if you can remember back that far, I couldn't o.o)

5. Favorite FE game?

Quick reminder to NOT ask a damn thing about ongoing things, kthx!

1. IS THAT EL HAZZARD?!

2. Define "rent is expensive". I want to feel better/worse about myself. :P:

how does it feel to roll scum every game?

thoughts on mafia games?

OC or NOC?

mafia/town/ITP? If ITP, which one?

thoughts on eimm?

what was your strategy in my eimm?

whose play did you like the most in my eimm?

how do you like mafia game setups to be? (like, how many players, how many mafia. how many town, how many ITPs, etc)

1) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p NOC playerlist with you?

2) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p OC playerlist with you?

3) wich 2hu wuld u fuk

4)

5) i dont know who the fuck you are

this multi-quote thing is awesome

It's SEETHING IN ANGER, trust me.

1) Why did you forget to add an "l' to the end of your name?

2) What about mafia do you hate the least?

3) Any other hobbies?

4) Can I have $5?

5) I couldn't think of a fifth question but four is a lame number to end things on. What kinds of questions do you want to be asked the most?

1) Because 'Crystal' isn't the savior of Fern Gully!

2) Lynching or murdering people

3) Roleplaying, starting to make RPG maker games but never completing them because I get distracted, video games, general things a homebody does

4) Say what, if you go to Target you can probably get yourself a free $5 off your item by bitching enough. You may be able to even get $10. You can also apply for our crappy credit card.

5) Anything that doesn't involve math will be alright.

6) What's up with your sleep schedule?

I like the darkness.

1. Do you consider yourself a veteran or a newbie?

2. Why are you always mafia?

3. Which FE character would you face-rub?

4. Why are my number of questions better than Refa's?

1. Vetnewbie. I'm too familiar with shit to be a complete scrub but not familiar with the players or all of the set-ups. I played epicmafia a fair amount in between my departure and my return, so there's that, even if it's really not comparable to forum mafia it's harder to get away with my bullshit

2. Gaius and I are soul twins and we have a karmic debt that needs to be paid. It's actually ironic because in the Olde Days I was only mafia once, and now I haven't NOT been mafia yet. I'd like to say it's a nice change of pace but it's kind of hard when you're pretty rusty lol.

3. Hector for lulz.

4. It's an even number.

1. What's it like growing up in California?

2. How can we stop rolling scum?

3. Favorite role you've ever had?

4. Favorite game you've ever played on SF (if you can remember back that far, I couldn't o.o)

5. Favorite FE game?

1) Hot

2) I think we may need to start looking into demonic rituals to reverse this curse. Or just give it to someone else like Refa

3) I actually liked my last role dammit lol. I haven't actually had a wide variety of roles (I was usually Vanilla townie... or now scum). Probably the gimped Godfather in Black Fang Mafia because my save actually happened then I died. I liked my role in Badass but I died too early to really make great use of it.

4) Mafia 4 just because it was ridiculous how little scum hunting we actually did, Train mafia was interesting and I think the first time an ITP won here, Black Fang Mafia because it was my first time as scum and I did alright. DBZ Mafia was also fun but I think a lot of my success there was because half the forum wasn't really engaged with the game lol.

Quick reminder to NOT ask a damn thing about ongoing things, kthx!

1. IS THAT EL HAZZARD?!
2. Define "rent is expensive". I want to feel better/worse about myself. :P:

1) The gif? No. (I think it's Host Club) But I remember that anime vaguely!

2) 1800 a month. I don't pay most of it (lol I really can't), my mother does. She can't really move because of her job (teacher). Needless to say when she retires, I think we'll be moving.

how does it feel to roll scum every game?

thoughts on mafia games?

OC or NOC?

mafia/town/ITP? If ITP, which one?

thoughts on eimm?

what was your strategy in my eimm?

whose play did you like the most in my eimm?

how do you like mafia game setups to be? (like, how many players, how many mafia. how many town, how many ITPs, etc)

1) First time is "alright! I'm a bad guy!". Second time is "alright! I'm a bad guy!" Third time is "WTF I'm a bad guy again and other stuff I can't divulge yet".

2) The current ones? I'm enjoying reading the one I just got catapulted from and I'm going to enjoy reading the rest of them. Curious about the Greatest Hits because I was probably absent for most of that period of history.

3) This is hard. I'm used to OC but I like the mystery of NOC. Probably OC because I get to bullshit with friends while I play.

4) It's fun. I should probably come up with an actual strategy next time, though.

5) RNG+shooting Prims because of my Code Geass hate+just listening to whatever Refa said was my last strategy. Refa and Eukyld shot me. #neverforget

6) Makaze versus Mitsuki was funny to watch.

7) Medium-large with 3-4 scum, 1 itp, and simple roles. Usually games with 15+ players tend to get drawn out and boring to me, especially if I'm somehow still alive by the last day, and I think roles with one function are probably the best way to go as far as balancing the game goes. But I haven't hosted a game myself, so I'm not speaking as an expert.

1) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p NOC playerlist with you?

2) 12 other players you'd want to fill up a 13p OC playerlist with you?

3) wich 2hu wuld u fuk

4)

5) i dont know who the fuck you are

1)

1 - Weapons

2 - Paperblade

3 - Gaius

4 - Refa

5 - sb.

6 - Reinfleche

7 - Life

8 - Tables

9 - Spoon

10 - Blitz

11 - Baldrick

12 - kirsche

2) Pretty much the same but replace Life with Euklyd I only included him because he's unintentionally/unironically hilarious

3) Weapons what's a 2hu

4) I'm glad I shot you in eimm when I was probably the only one who didn't know your alias

5) Same - that avatar is cool though bugs are cool

Edited by Crysta

i forgot some questions but edit is a thing thankfully

the reason why the black knights betrayed lelouch was stupid. and pretty much everything that came after that point.

7) no. i think the watchmen did that sort of ending better (good guy takes the fall so everyone can achieve temporary world peace when they unite against him).

i also still don't know c.c.'s real name

i also still don't know why the she wigged out when suzaku could see her through the mobile suit during the ending episodes of r1

hell c.c. in general is kind of ???????