QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, iunno, Wal*Mart, Gamestop, Winn Dixie, Target, a local mall called The Avenues. Iunno. Taco Bell too, thanks Frank.

I'd say Publix but four dollars for a box of Cheez-Its while ye olde Wal*Mart has them for a lil' over two? Yeah nope.

Edited by Emeraldfox

BTW a small tip as far as textbooks go: AFAICT from buying several of them, "international edition" textbooks can often cost hundreds of dollars less than the standard editions you might find at your school bookstore. They usually have the same content if they are the same edition # as the normal textbook, even keeping pagecounts the same. Sometimes they seem to take a little longer to arrive, though.

437: ideally an egg muffin sandwich or a toasted bagel
realistically,

i dont have breakfast in the summer, i just wake up past lunch time

438: Amazon. years ago it might have been Bricklink
I don't actually do much online shopping
(honorable mention to Steam; they're cool and all but seeing all the nNryAdn.png?1 icons just make me sad
"oh look I own that game for mac except it's pre-intel, it was great I should buy it"
"wait a minute it's windows only gdi"

439:

lego store

holy shit someone actually said this
I came into this thread expecting to have an easy hipster answer; not sure if I'm disappointed or what
regardless you have good taste in stores :V

fjrLf6l.jpg

Lego store as well

maybe I need to change my answer; it's no fun being right if everyone else is as well

Online: Would you guys believe. . .Domino's? While I could still eat it, of course.

Offline: The local grocery stores and the farmer's market. Cheaper than Whole Foods!

439:

holy shit someone actually said this

I came into this thread expecting to have an easy hipster answer; not sure if I'm disappointed or what

Mine are probably the most hipster since my favourites are all closed ;~~~;

Any clothing or candy store, really. Been enjoying Maurice's recently.

ngl I like Hot Topic, too, everyone's always so nice there ;_;

Q440: What games have you been playing recently?

AI WAR FLEET COMMAND a great game u yes u should play

company of heroes or risk of rain in the mornings with parrhesia sometimes

ikaruga and metal gear rising and NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ULTIMATE NINJA STORM REVOLUTION and far cry 4 cause they was steam gifts for christmas

guild wars 2 and mechwarrior online and to a lesser extent lord of the rings online in the eternal grind

and dark souls 2 cause i was helping moiraine with 100% cheevos but he got them all so that's over

EDIT: oh yeah and ssb4wiiu

Edited by Integrity

flight rising, valkyria chronicles, idolmaster sp (missing moon) and fantasy life

Mine are probably the most hipster since my favourites are all closed ;~~~;

i hope you never dive into lego then