QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being better at video games.

But yeah, I think this is a good goal to have.

Yes, because being good with a bow is a vital skill in the 21st Century... :rolleyes:

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Motivation.

This and...

the ability to somehow be able to delude my mind and not have to question morals or ethics. Apparently that's a valuable skill nowadays (*glances at politicians, high-ranking officials of large corporations, etc*)

Edit: But really though, I'd have to go with content creation in all forms (video editing, drawing, composing music, etc)

Edited by Interest

speaking voice: Carl Kasell

singing voice: idk maybe Ellie Goulding? Alan Parsons might be up there

desired skill(s):
learning / fluency in other languages; if "learning languages easily" counts it would be that all the way
pro smash skills
mental discipline, possibly meditation (sort of related)
modding / hacking games

kickboxing. i know only know how to punch things, and i suck at that too. if not that then some sort of martial arts. I think learning to fight is a pretty effective skill. that and changing a tire.

out of the stuff I know to some varying levels of proficiency but not well enough IMO
-Be actually fluent in Italian and not just the kindergarten level stuff I know

-Actually good at Latin too, I need to revisit it

-Art as well as the Ass Creed art team (say what you will about Ubisoft, I hate Ubi too, but the AC art team are true professionals)

-Expert level martial arts, I know how to throw a good punch but it is not enough, need more practice etc

-Being able to do all solvable calculus problems without having to consult the charts before i got old and forgot things

-Being comfortable tackling both front and back end together and connecting them in web development (working on this right now)

out of the stuff I just don't do

-Not procrastinating would be nice
-A degree of writing skill that exists above "not utter shit"

-Hell, being able to put ideas into words itself is something I have a lot of trouble with that I'd like not to be

Edited by Thor Odinson