QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clannad After Story from episode 16 onwards. I cried like a little bitch every episode.

Ace Combat 5, that fucking stadium mission. I found it hard to play through the rest of the mission with the tears that had welled in my eyes.

The ending of Suikoden V. Okay, not quite as much as the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game called Explorers of the Sky, but still pretty damn teary.

Also, the end of Chapter 8 in the original Disgaea.

The ending of Suikoden V. Okay, not quite as much as the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game called Explorers of the Sky, but still pretty damn teary.

Suiko V spoilers:

You went questing with Georg, right? I don't even remember if Lyon comes with you in that ending... :(

Oh my god there is a lot

Games-wise Ass Creed Revelations end when Ezio finally opens the Masyaf Library and finds Altair's corpse there and the cinematic was just

oh my god

Mary Read's death too, in AC4

With movies there's Frigga's funeral and also Loki's "death" in Thor 2 and yeah I know how Loki functions the fucker ain't dead but it was Thor's reactions to it that did it for me, this also ties into in comics every time Thor dies I get really sad even though he'll come back by rule of comics due to how the death was executed; Fear Itself final battle for example

I know a lot of you are anime-only Jojo fans so I won't say the details on this but manga fans will know what I'm talking about especially knowing me: Part 6 end

[spoiler=if you don't mind being spoiled]

Jotaro takes a knife barrage from Pucci in order to save Jolyne's life and buy her more time. He dies and I'm still not over it

Like his options then was kill Pucci during the timestop but Jolyne would get hit by the knives and die or take the blunt of the knives himself for his daughter and trust her to carry on the fight and in the end he chose the dad option

Edited by Thor Odinson

Suiko V spoilers:

You went questing with Georg, right? I don't even remember if Lyon comes with you in that ending... :(

I got the true ending. . .but that's not the part that made me cry. It's the montage of dead people that makes me cry. Nothing like seeing the queen of Sol Falena on her hands and knees, finally being the mother she wished she could've been in life.

I got the true ending. . .but that's not the part that made me cry. It's the montage of dead people that makes me cry. Nothing like seeing the queen of Sol Falena on her hands and knees, finally being the mother she wished she could've been in life.

Q_Q you have a good heart.

It seems most emotional scenes are sad! I suppose crying makes you remember it more?

The ending part of 999 blowed my mind. The revelations... I was like "wow". (What emotion is this? Surprise? Shock? Mindblown?)

This - the safe ending was particularly heartbreaking, because you knew you were on the right track, yet something went wrong. Plus Snake. ;-;

Also seconding Explorers of the Sky

That scene in Schindler's List, where at the end Schindler has to flee and all his Jewish workers send him off. We watched the movie in history class, and I totally cried. Especially when they give him that gold ring, and he accidentally drops it on the ground, and scrambles to pick it up. Or when he takes the gold lapel from his jacket and was like 'I COULD'VE BOUGHT ONE MORE LIFE WITH THIS!' Oh man...Liam Neeson you and your amazing acting skills. Hnnnng. I would like to say that I never cry in public, and certainly not in front of teachers.

Yup same for me.

Edited by Team Alucard

Oh right,I forgot

I think Up made me more emotional than almost anything else.

I would say Explorers of Sky but I haven't played it enough to know what people are freaking out over.

I got stuck at the Luxio gang.

Edited by Apparition

Clannad After Story from episode 16 onwards. I cried like a little bitch every episode.

Ace Combat 5, that fucking stadium mission. I found it hard to play through the rest of the mission with the tears that had welled in my eyes.

Holy shit!

This takes me back! "The Journey Home" Right? Chopper Q_Q

I can't really remember much in the way of games/film. I tend to replay/rewatch things a lot which makes the initial effect fade quite quickly.

The one thing that can get me emotional after repeated exposure is Sonata Arctica albums. Tony Kakko's a good songwriter.

Rosalina's storybook in Super Mario Galaxy. All my tears.

You know, theres actually too many to count. If a film is good, im gonna get misty eyed so...i mean, everything from Wreck-It-Ralph to Dark City can do it.

[spoiler=Honorable Mention to EarthBound's final bout]

Seriously, i cried like a big ol' baby Huey when the fourth wall shattered during that fight. When Paula prayed until she couldnt anymore...man...

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

[spoiler=Clannad]That scene with Tomoya and his father in Clannad near the end

That's about it really, and the above is for very personal reasons.