QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah i dont got any tats. However, i wouldnt mind getting one when i can afford it.

[spoiler=The tat i want]

I want this:

GGypwab.png

on one side of my ankle (the inside)

and this:

3LTROMx.png

on the outside of my ankle. Linked with Nordic knot work. Lots of detail so it would be costly. And yeah it has a lot of meaning.

I don't have any yet but I'm getting one this summer! I'm getting gears on my upper right arm to celebrate finishing the first two years of my eng degree

Featuring Les Murray? Does that mean like the Australian poet Les Murray who wrote "Morse," which may be the only Australian poem I have ever read?

As far as tattoos go I'm not interested.

A commentator. More or less a legendary figure in the football landscape of Australia. Original name Lazslo Urge.

I'd like an upper sleeve tattoo - coverable pending on situation - but I don't really have anything I want there yet.

tattoos are a terrible idea

like one day you're going to be 60 years old and you will look so dumb with one

Why would you look dumb? IMO shit tats will always look shit no matter what age you are, eg. tramp stamps, but to me they look appealing if they're retouched to fix up the fading issues, plus it's always a good talking point for old people willing to share.

no to both because I dislike pain and could easily decide I didn't like what design I chose and wish I went with something else instead at a drop of a hat :s

I'm too insecure about my skin enough as it is to bother with it anyway

man some aggressive answers lmao

I'd be open to the idea if I could commit to a design. I have none, though.

Q462: What's something that's so bad it's good?