QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

Of course

I love mine with some milk and sugar

maybe with ice b/c i LOVE ice coffee

all these plebs answering >;/

except Chen and Esme

and Necktie

and Loki

and Alb

and CR

and Mei

and Franku

and Kon

and Fre

and Lumi

and Mewyeon

and Sharpy

all of you are cool

Edited by Shockmaster

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my coffee like i like my partners. NAKED!!

Seriously though, i drink my coffee black. If i go for anything else, its unaltered espresso/latte.

black

i hated it up until this semester of uni, i was on coffee binges in japan and that made me hate it the most because i came down with shitty mood swings after a week of smashing it 5x a day

my stomach doesn't really like coffee, so i primarily drink milk with some of it

milk-heavy cappuccino is my standard morning drink

vanilla hazelnut faggotry flavored

my school has it, its the bomb diggity yo

what kind of school are you going to

mine only has the weak stuff from vending machines

i should have gone to that private school that i signed up for....

I like coffee

But I can only drink it with at least some sugar, otherwise it's too bitter for me >_<

I like tea a lot more though :D

vanilla hazelnut faggotry flavored

my school has it, its the bomb diggity yo

i love hazelnut. Theres no shame in liking fancy coffee. But theres plenty in liking sweet-and-low in it. Ack foo!

Yes I do drink coffee~!

I only like mine sweetened and with milk added, otherwise it is tooooooo bitter for me

I'm not too sure yet what my favourite kind of flavour for it is though... I never got to get that much variety.

Oh man, do I drink me some coffee. I love peppermint mochas and caramel macchiatos! But I do normally settle for regular mochas, since caramel macchiatos can be REALLY sweet sometimes. And peppermint mocha isn't always in season...as a matter of fact, I didn't get to drink a single one this past winter! I missed out big time. When it comes back, it shall be mine.

Nah. Maybe I should give it another try though, it's been about 6 years since I last attempted coffee.

Or I could be my usual unadventurous self and stick to tea.

The last time I drank coffee was a few months* ago. I don't really have anything against the stuff - I just don't drink it much (means I don't really have a favorite way either).

Edited by Interest

what kind of school are you going to

mine only has the weak stuff from vending machines

i should have gone to that private school that i signed up for....

a public university lol? granted its one of few with flavored coffee, but we still have multiple starbucks. what do you mean your campus doesnt sell flavored coffee?

But theres plenty in liking sweet-and-low in it. Ack foo!

guilty, i enjoy my coffee with a little bit of cancer. its just not the same with sugar .-.

Can't drink it. . .but if I could, I would load it up with cream and sugar. I'm a sucker for coffee ice cream. :P: