QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

I've had tea a grand total of...

twice.

Pretty sure it was herbal tea or something because my sister suggested it when I was really sick and it actually helped.

Unless green tea counts, I've had that too.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I drink a lot of tea everyday \o / My favorite would have to be catnip tea!

Though black tea w/ apple rinds (thanks Nightmare), peppermint tea and milk tea are really nice as well.

Once long ago my mother let me sample her Arizona tea (idk what flavour) and I liked it

Then in high school we had straight up tea and UGH it was SO GROSS and I cannot stand that flavour, even with sugar and milk added.

Then once in a Subway they had some kind of sweetened tea and I tried that and it wasn't that bad but the aftertaste was wretched and I actually started to feel a little sick/icky from it

But I have not tried enough tea yet, so I don't want to claim that I don't like it because there is such a variety of tea out there that I have not tried yet.

I am sure I will be well educated on that subject in Ohio~ THEN maybe I will see why probably over half the forum loves it so much

Edited by Freohr Datia

Ya I drink tea. Earl grey is the first I tried and it is my favorite. I tried it first because sanji in one piece regards it highly. I know it is dumb. I tend not to like berry tea. I like the tea they give for free at chinese restaurants too. Its not that strong, but its comforting.

When I drink tea using a teabag in the cup, I sometimes let it steep a bit too much when drinking. Bc I usually wait a while before drinking since I dont like really hot tea.

Edited by Severlan

I drink tea whenever I remember to do so. I'm quite fond of youthberry tea and green tea, but I haven't found a tea I disliked so far.

idk why but i read this like you were doing film noir narration...

Heh. It's been a while since I've seen any film noir so I can't even remember if the narrator is typically an outside voice or one of the characters speaking in hindsight. With the exception of Devil in a Blue Dress. I remember that the main character in that also took on the role of narrating the film.

wait no I sometimes have like

peppermint or lemon tea

if I'm truly desperate

e: I think it was peppermint; "mint" seems too normal

Edited by Euklyd