QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna go with Euklyd or Thor but then shin. Alternatively, any remaining logh avatars.

I feel like my avatar rn is kinda boring

like it's okay but it's not one of my standalone favorites

that being said, Esme or Lumi[spoiler=for posterity]JLjYkrH.pngeiCVrle.png

Chen gave me the most unlikeable avvy.

As for me, I'd say Free's, since the girl is cute, with frills and flowers and just enough cleavage to notice.

in a year someone will be reading this thread and so few picks will make sense

Yeeeaaaah there probably wouldn't be that many reading it by then but that's exactly why I linked my image

that said, I'm hoping the big big number at the end of the url implies that that links to the specific avatar and it won't link this-members's-current-avatar

Yeeeaaaah there probably wouldn't be that many reading it by then but that's exactly why I linked my image

that said, I'm hoping the big big number at the end of the url implies that that links to the specific avatar and it won't link this-members's-current-avatar

that's what I thought but then I was looking through an old thread I had the HTML saved from and it had current avatars so like

I JUST CAN'T BE TOO CAREFUL

Actually, general ciraxis has a cool avvy too.

hella

Huh okay so I forgot about dapperlace and General Ciraxis. dapperlace for her pretty art and awesome redesign of the Grandmaster's coat and General Ciraxis for the hella hype armor.

Kon's and Freohr's are nice too.

Edited by Dracocoa

that's what I thought but then I was looking through an old thread I had the HTML saved from and it had current avatars so like

I JUST CAN'T BE TOO CAREFUL

OH NO yeah even in image search it shows the current avatar (when the icon before I click it is showing a previous avatar)

well ima imgur then~ that or honey bunny would hopefully never change their avatar ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia

You mean Raven? his says "i'm an atheist". Severlan's is the Umineko one.

"What a Coincidence, it's Masturbation Time for Me Too!"

though raven is funny too

i think franku has also a great one

I was gonna go with Euklyd or Thor but then shin. Alternatively, any remaining logh avatars.

From the ones I've seen, Thor Odinson.

lumi 'cause dat skill

Lumi; franku and necktie as runners-up.

that being said, Esme or Lumi

I also liked Thor's picture. The coloring on that Ryouma art is splendid.

Thanks guys <3

well ima imgur then~ that or honey bunny would hopefully never change their avatar ^o^

If they do I hope it's another really cute bunny