QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

Football. The best sport to play imo, but has way too much stuff interfering with general play in professional games (ie. diving, bad referee decisions, time wasting, corruption, and on and on and on...)

Bonus Question: He goofed

Remember that time Neur got pissed off when he conceded one late goal against brazil in the workd cup, even though they won 7-1? Man, he really wanted that clean sheet

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to follow NFL and I usually follow it pretty well at the beginning and the end of the season, but the middle is just eeeehhhhhhh

nope sry ;.;

Q527: What's something stupid that you remember for no reason?

example: noted serenesforest.net moderator Integrity knows his school's vending machine code for rice krispie treats off the top of his head.

example: noted serenesforest.net moderator Integrity knows his school's vending machine code for rice krispie treats off the top of his head.

it is C8

EDIT: this is campus-wide, even though there are a lot of products that are not consistent between vending machines

Edited by Integrity

Hmmmmm do our memories have to be like the example in that we remember an object/thing rather than an event? Or was that not what the example was specifying? ^o^ I can't fully tell

But just in case, I have both an event and thing for stupid memories I have. But I don't think my memory's good enough to remember stuff without a reason ;~; I usually have a reason to remember them. But this is probably the closest I can get...

Event:

In our earliest minecraft days, I built myself a little home and I asked ike how it looked

He said it looked cute

Which made me :CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Because I wasn't aiming for it to look cute I was aiming for it to look pretty :CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Thing:

I may or may not remember (but I'm PRETTY confident on this) my high school student id from muscle memory because I would type it a lot when I bought my lunch (you could either scan your card or type in your id, once I had it memorized I started typing it out in case I ever forgot my card, which I'm sure I did a couple times)

I-it's just that I do kinda have reasons to remember both of those, but they're not much of reasons I suppose so I figure it's good enough ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia

I also remember this kid in my 3rd grade class who would sneeze everyday at 1PM on the dot.

Did the teacher set his watch to it?

The name of the local tv station in the town i grew up in. KCBA. And that i had a freaking club card with them cuz they had events for kids. Called the KCBA Kids Club. For some reason, having one of those meant you got a dollar off an ice cream at the Foster's Freeze.

Wow...that was pretty random.

I follow football and kinda hockey, but I'll watch basically any good sport. Plan to watch the Rugby World Cup, for instance.

Strange shit I remember is I guess... fuck, I mean, the fact that my first fragmented memory of anything is being four years old and putting tomato sauce on instant noodles for some ungodly reason...

I know the names and capitals of all 196 countries. I can name the fifty largest cities in each state of the United States and I can name every city in the states of Alaska, Arizona, California, Delaware, Rhode Island, and Wyoming. I can name all provinces of Canada + capital, all states of Mexico + capital, all states of Brazil + capital, all states of Australia + capital, all regions of France + capital, all lander of Germany + capital, and all oblasts of Russia + capital. I can name every county and county-equivalent (Alaskan boroughs, Louisiana parishes) in the United States.

I know the exact date that Australia changed its currency from pounds and pence to dollars and cents. This knowledge is literally useless.