QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for your patience I got my finals done

answer: haha... ha :(

Q539: How good are your reflexes?

Pretty good, I think? They've probably been heightened by playing video games a majority of my life. With a game called Battle Royale on Newgrounds.com just a game where you gotta press Space as soon as it says 'Go!', I was able to beat every opponent but the last onevery little reaction time is given. I also beat my cousin in the multiplayer thing in all 5 rounds out of the 5 we played... though tbf she's just kinda bad at it.

but if someone were to try to make me flinch they could do it easily.

Not that great compared to other gamers, at the very least. I can button mash fairly well, though.

In WCIII, my apm was about 60 (one per second).

I can type about 75 wpm.

I think that if I'm focusing, I can react to something like a loud go signal in about a 1/10th of a second.

Sometimes it feels like I leap out of bed to get my alarm a half-second before the alarm starts to go off.

Reflexes are normally "slightly above average", but not so often they get absurdly accurate from time to time.

Edited by Soledai

Pretty good. My apm probably needs work if I'm to become the true MLG superhero though.

I panic quickly, does that count?

Edited by Parrhesia