QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

changing my answer to pokemon but with musicians

yo this is a good idea. rap type (from rap battles), country (dueling banjos), turntablism (dj battles), rock (electric guitar battles), pop (diva-off), etc. also horde encounters but with a capella groups or drumlines/drum circles. lot to work with

kanye gets to decide because he's arceus. so r&b (beyonce) is super-effective against country pop (taylor swift) and alternative (beck). beyond that who knows, kanye moves in mysterious ways

Who's weak to what though

Country is weak to everything except Folk. Everything else is super effective against it.

Black Metal is weak to Power Metal. All Metal is super effective against Bluegrass.

Rap gets a plus to its attack when confronted with Indie Rock. But only Groove is super effective against Indie.

:V

classical and metal weak to each other imo

No way! Both get a +3 to accuracy when paired! Whatchutalkin bout?

Country is weak to everything except Folk. Everything else is super effective against it.

Black Metal is weak to Power Metal. All Metal is super effective against Bluegrass.

Rap gets a plus to its attack when confronted with Indie Rock. But only Groove is super effective against Indie.

:V

No way! Both get a +3 to accuracy when paired! Whatchutalkin bout?

bad post op

the most fitting answer for my entire life is puzzle quest: specta edition

my life is puzzle quest and puzzle quest-esque games

Q541: You're now a survivor in the zombie apocalypse, found by my group. Why should I let you join my team?

There is no way I would live long enough to be found by anyone in a zombie apocalypse.

And really, you shouldn't let me in your team as I have no practical skills. Maybe if you want some fodder, I might keep zombies occupied for long enough for the useful people to get away.

Hi, I'm 13. There's nothing I could contribute in the zombomb apostrophe. But I don't eat much and, believe it or not, I'm actually trained with guns, sorta! Extra firing arm if you need it.

I'd like to be in Specta's Elite Zombie Survival Squadthough.

Hello fellow survivor, I am decent at archery, celestial navigation, cooking and simple medical procedures so that might be of some use for you!

Why would you offer to join her team just to leave her team immediately??? DDDD= (also if you offer yourself up to the zombies immediately, her team now has more zombies to kill :c)

All I could say is that I have practiced a bit of archery, but I probably wouldn't be able to handle a stronger bow... Probably better is that I could just wield a baseball bat and smash some heads? ;u; I will make myself buff so I could contribute

e-even if at the same time I probably still wouldn't be of very much help because I'm not hardened enough to kill (or rekill~) anything, I'd just keep cringing because I keep putting poor zombies in pain ;n; Zombies were people too ;n;

.................................... I'd probably better contribute through cooking~ (wh-when I learn to cook) Or keeping everything clean or maybe even organized. And trying to make sure everybody behaves and gets along >=I

Edited by Freohr Datia