QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horror is a really cool genre as a whole, and I want to like it, but I can't handle it ;-;

The Thing seems good, really should watch that some day.

I don't really watch movies any more. I remember that the movie "Brothers Grimm" scared me quite a bit but I was 10 so that doesn't really count.

I roll around in horror movies. I live and breathe them.

Scariest ive seen? Hmmm...well...Pet Sematary is still pretty creepy. Its noteworthy cuz it freaked me the fuck out real bad as a kid. (i saw it when i was 8) It still unnerves me mostly because i read the book too. The Strangers was scary cuz its so like, that could happen. Home invasion just because. Event Horizon's ship log scene still wigs me out. In fact, that was the last film to give me the collywobbles when i first saw it (like 7 years ago).

Im a bit hard to scare tbh.

Sidenote: The Thing is a work of art.

if they're well-made, sure. the one i've seen that would be considered the scariest is probably Audition. cult-classic japanese film. i thought it was fantastic, but a lot of folks walked out on it during the torture parts

I have a morbid curiosity but I don't like it

I haven't really seen many scary movies so the Sixth Sense is as scary as it gets

the ghosts were creepy to me :(

Q545: What's a fun fact you can share with the class?!

Fireflies are the only thing in existence that can emit light without giving off heat.

Edited by Koneko

There is a way out of the liar's paradox if you assume that all statements prepend the statement "The following is true:".

Didius Julianus bought the function of Roman Emperor at an auction held by the imperial bodyguard.

Whenever he appeared in public, everyone yelled and at him and threw stones at him.

After nine weeks the Senate sentenced him to death and proclaimed Septimius Severus emperor.

Severus' first act as emperor was to disband the entire imperial bodyguard.