QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some sort of leg powers, I guess that means that I never skipped leg day or something or have the power to moonwalk. That'd be cool.

I want to make a thing in which the DSM or a like tome/thing could be used as a sort of summoning/channeling tool, something that could give the wielder abilities similar to an empath's, maybe let them engage people's demons (both figuratively and maybe kinda literally), perhaps at the price of exposing themselves to them. Like trying to somehow... deal with somebody's schizophrenia, anxiety and so on while getting blasted with false/overactive sensory feedback and other stuff.

So, maybe something like that

what kind of power would a person named Esme have

am i to assume that such a person would be named after the joanna newsom song? then their power is they're so good at playing the harp, the songs have healing or buff/debuff powers.

unless you mean like, etymologically. it's french for esteemed, so... hmmm. the power is that they are esteemed no matter what they do or say. they can get away with so many faux pas and face zero social consequences, if true

am i to assume that such a person would be named after the joanna newsom song? then their power is they're so good at playing the harp, the songs have healing or buff/debuff powers.

unless you mean like, etymologically. it's french for esteemed, so... hmmm. the power is that they are esteemed no matter what they do or say. they can get away with so many faux pas and face zero social consequences, if true

por que no los dos

highly esteemed bard and warbler

I don't know. That's what I get for making up a name.

Edited by Refa

Edit: wow i actually forgot I was going by Thor Odinson lmao

http://marvel.wikia.com/Thor_%28Thor_Odinson%29#Powers_and_AbilitiesEdit

[spoiler= for those of you who know me as Luminescent Blade since I thought I was still Luminescent Blade and drew a crappy picture rip too late]

Luminescence is emission of light by a substance not resulting from heat; it is thus a form of cold bodyradiation. It can be caused by chemical reactions, electrical energy, subatomic motions, or stress on a crystal. This distinguishes luminescence from incandescence, which is light emitted by a substance as a result of heating.

T0NqnpP.png
also can probably make your kitchen knife glow in the dark or something

Edited by Thor Odinson

Tonton's sense of smell is noted to be even finer than that of a ninken. She has reportedly smelled debt collectors coming and saved Tsunade from them countless times while they were not in Konoha.[1] She was also able to direct Shizune, Jiraiya, and Naruto to Tsunade's location after she was locked in battle. Also, despite her small size, she is strong enough to carry several crates at least as large as her.[3]

In the anime, Tonton once performed a Transformation Technique to appear as Tsunade. However, while doing so, she was still unable to speak.[4]

idk?

ps: my username did not, in fact, originate from that character

Edited by Tonton

http://marvel.wikia.com/Thor_(Thor_Odinson)#Powers_and_AbilitiesEdit

[spoiler for those of you who know me as Luminescent Blade since I thought I was still Luminescent Blade and drew a crappy picture rip too late]

T0NqnpP.png

In Brave Fencer Musashi, Lumina, the sword of luminescence, is a big sword which can be upgraded to access 5 elements (earth water fire wind and sky) using the 5 scrolls. Edited by Severlan

In Brave Fencer Musashi, Lumina, the sword of luminescence, is a big sword which can be upgraded to access 5 elements (earth water fire wind and sky) using the 5 scrolls.

Huh, didn't know that. Interesting!

http://marvel.wikia.com/Thor_%28Thor_Odinson%29#Powers_and_AbilitiesEdit

[spoiler= for those of you who know me as Luminescent Blade since I thought I was still Luminescent Blade and drew a crappy picture rip too late]

T0NqnpP.png

Nice.

My powers would change as the plot demands. Multiplying projections, teleportation, master of disguise, and sheer shit disturbing.