QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I was and still am kind of obsessed with Kyuhyun. His voice is really amazing. It's so smooth and effortless and beautiful. I mean, wow. He's for totes up there in the most attractive ranking, though he's out by default due to plastic surgery. I ain't having none of that. He looked fine before it.

I would say Siwon is probably the most attractive. I thought Kibum was adorable too, but alas he left.

leeteuk's name feeds my ego, I'll go with him

being attractive doesn't hurt, ofc

My goodness, they look like my students! Alright, dirty old lady mode, activate. . .

kangin, with KYUHYUN and donghae tied for close second. And I mean VERY close second!

hello children and welcome to my qotd

for our first of the substitute qotds, i present to you a very special specta qotd devised by me to be an extra birthday present to her! you all like qotds where you have to do work, right?!

Q575: Which member of Super Junior has the most attractive singing voice?

don't worry, i don't assume that you're a nerd and have an answer all lined up! i took literally hours (i'm actually using literally to mean literally this time) last night to prepare a sampling of each! some of them (heechul & eunhyuk especially) have very long verses while some (like kangin) got kinda fucked, but i tried to get a section where each had a particularly good performance. UNfortunately, the one person i couldn't ask was the master of this all, our specta, poo.

each name goes to a youtube which SHOULD snap to their part (within a second) but if it doesn't (we all know youtube's snap feature Sometimes Doesn't Work) then the proper time is included right next to the link.

(caveat: i make zero apologies for translations of the lyrics, super junior lyrics can be Amazingly Bad)

HAVE AT

Leeteuk (1:31)

Heechul (1:20)

Yesung (0:39)

Kangin (0:47)

Shindong (1:46)

Sungmin (0:37)

Eunhyuk (1:21)

Donghae (0:28)

Siwon (0:52)

Ryeowook (1:14)

Kyuhyun (2:02)

Zhoumi (0:45)

Henry (2:53)

we're done with super junior after this i swear

Um... I guess Yesung? It's either him, Leeteuk, or Zhoumi. I think.

I still have no idea about any of this stuff

last qotd KYUHYUN this qotd KYUHYUN

lmao integrity this is not what I expected the question to be a+ 10/10

I've heard them sing so much I don't need to give it a second thought. Kyuhyun has the best voice out of everyone, no one else in that group can hold a candle to him. I know technically it's him, Ryeowook, and Yesung that are supposed to be main vocals, but Ryeowook's is too high and I don't like Yesung's tone quality. Kyuhyun's is perfect. Also, as a wildcard, I like Donghae's natural sounding quality. It's not polished by any means, but it's refreshing.

Henry has the longest sample by nearly a minute. He has a name with western appeal. He is at the very bottom of the list, so obviously the best was saved for last. The only thing he's missing is all caps.