QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

in-game voice chat: never, don't play games where it's relevant

skype: maybe once every couple months; skype calls are rare in chats I'm in, and generally happen when I'm not around / otherwise indisposed

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used the in-game voice chat with monster hunter like..... once or twice. I don't think any other game had that feature and if it did I most likely wouldn't have used it because I'd be too afraid to. Not even with Integrity because we have skype~

With skype group calls, it's been FOREVER since I've been in one because the skype party always happens when I'm in work. Now I'm not, hopefully I'll be making it tonight~! And hopefully my answer to that can be "more frequently than I used to"

When it comes to Integrity, very very often. As often as we're both available to talktalk pretty much.

578 - the first verse, yeah. the other verses are something iffy anyway. "their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution," wow so edgy, francis. musically i just don't be feelin' it, two :UnitedStates: 's out of five

579 - i don't. nothing against it, but it's too loud here to chat without a mic. should probably just buy a mic then

I never used in game voice chat. As for skype there was a period of time where I did it every night but now it's more periodic if anything.

I try to skype chat with my internet friends at least once a day owo

(keegan_25 if you wanna add!)

Edited by GhastStation

i can sing the part everyone knows and it owns

Q579: How often do you use the wondrous Voice Over Internet Protocol?

in non-nerd terms, how often do you use in-game voice chat or call people on skype? SPILL,

Very very rarely. In-game chat is something i never do. But i very occasionally do skype voice chats.

i have never used in game voice chat, there are far too many stupid people when you play with randoms so i mute it asap when i know its available. however, i have used third party voice chats to coordinate my efforts with friends in games.

i use skype video chat every once in a while to talk to my friends overseas or in different states.

Haven't used in-game voice chats. Skype however, there was a point in time when I did it every night. Now it's barely, if ever.

Edited by Soledai

i use skype chat to talk with my mates parrhesia and/or utsuho reiuji every morning, my girlfriend as often as possible, and the skype party every saturday evening at 1830 EDT

i used to do the in-game voice chat every time back in cs:s, most of the time in l4d, then by the time i got to now i just am silent and make cheeky comments in all chat

Q580: What's something you grew out of, then came back to with a vengeance?

maybe you decided you were getting too adult for that shit and then realized that was dumb, maybe you arbitrarily lost interest and then three years later you're sinking all your time into it again. either way, the archetypal answer here is pokemon.