QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lego could qualify in a sense (though i stopped mostly for monetary reasons), but

Nothing as far as I can remember. I was too cool to grow out of things. B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

pretty much this

roblox

dgmw the fanbase is as terrible as ever but I've seen a few community things that're pretty cool. Didn't actually play it though, screw that

This is my favourite QOTD but I can't think of an answer ffs

Closest I have is a character, haha. She was like, the first character I ever wrote to really click as I wrote her... but then tbh kind of her being the obvious author's favourite for a while eventually backlashed and she was shunted off to the side, steadily became less sympathetic a character... but at some point she got overhauled to be more nuanced than just 'tragic love interest/protagonist's younger sister' and in the end when I pulled the plug on that world I ended up keeping and rehousing her and a couple of other characters, so shout-out to that.

Art. I drew a lot as a kid but always thought it was just something you did for fun. And then college happened and suddenly I found myself a few steps from an art degree.

Also anime. From terrible Naruto fan to not watching anything that wasn't western, to someone with hopefully nuanced tastes that are still undoubtedly awful

uh.

I'd like to say Pokemon but I never really grew out of that. Maybe Yu-Gi-Oh? or cartoons (anime included) in general.

or Smash. never really grew out of it, but recently I've regained a lot of the raw enthusiasm I had for it when I was younger