QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

I think I can see "with their heels touching the ground" making a difference for people~ I couldn't really test it right now because I am in a skirt even though I'm sure integrity wouldn't mind at all but....

if it does become next qotd I will try to remember to wear more appropriate clothing \o/

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I can see "with their heels touching the ground" making a difference for people~ I couldn't really test it right now because I am in a skirt even though I'm sure integrity wouldn't mind at all but....if it does become next qotd I will try to remember to wear more appropriate clothing \o/

Shorts are your bff when wearing skirts~

Shorts are your bff when wearing skirts~

try telling that to integrity~!

I don't have many shorts though and I use them for exercise so I kinda have to save them anyway~ not to mention I try to avoid too many layers that make me too warm ;u;

Edited by Freohr Datia

try telling that to integrity~!I don't have many shorts though and I use them for exercise so I kinda have to save them anyway~ not to mention I try to avoid too many layers that make me too warm ;u;

Ooooooo~

I've maken several pair of shorts by taking old jeans and cutting most of the legs off them. Then again, I really need them since my wardrobe is like 90% short skirts and I tend to sit like a man :p

CAPES

also everything Freohr said

as for my answer probably just the negative stigma of different colours gone... if that even counts?

May i request for the next question to be if you can do a "third world squat" or not? Surprisingly a few of my friends can't do it with their heels touching the ground

You may and it is so!

Q598: Can you do the "third world squat?"

Yeah, I do so often.

Like when I'm outside, I don't like having my rear on the dirt or grass, so I usually put most of the weight on my feet or something.

im seriously baffled as to how people cant do it

it's pretty much up to your body type.

yes, i can do it, but i need to have my feet at almost sumo squat status

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Sooooooo

turns out I can't! My heels just can't make it on the ground without me having to tip over and fall~

a-although trying again, it seemed like I was just barely doing it, idk man

Edited by Freohr Datia