QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.

If carrying large/bulky objects, sometimes with help, counts, then yes. I kind of know how to install some of the air conditioners in our house during the summer. I know how to change screen windows for storm windows and of course vice versa. I can put things together that involve screws and screwdrivers, nails and whatnot, though I'm not really that good at it.

Im really bungling when it comes to being handy around the house. However, im not completely incompetent and can at least clean the gutters and shovel snow. Im actually ok at some electrical stuff too.

I've helped my dad with hella home improvement stuff but I don't think I'd be able to do much on my own

definitely wouldn't have the confidence in my abilities to do so, at least

I know my way around drills and cisterns, but nothing professional. Decent at painting, too.

Edited by Parrhesia

I can do minor repairs on furniture and the like. Also painting and otherwise retouching other things. Sometimes that includes macgyvering the stuff that's really broken back into effectveness.

Unfortunately, this does not include plumbing or electrical work.

fuchsia pink

though, i did request for lavender :^P

before we moved in it was bright pink 0.0

Edited by Hashuni Mei

whilte/creamy colour

this

i wanted them to stay white like they used to be, but that was the closest i got

i don't really care though

Edited by TravelingElder

fuchsia pink

though, i did request for lavender :^P

before we moved in it was bright pink 0.0

Whoa

For my room I asked for lavender paint

After they mixed it, it came out pink

So for a while my room had pink walls~

But recently I painted it (I-I guess that is a home improvement thingy I have done) and now it looks like

g2jD7.png

And thanks to poor quality camera, it looks much lighter in that picture than it does in person~