QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

The term headcanon is really dumb imhotep because I think everyone has some thoughts about unconfirmed things in a game. I suppose that makes my answer "yes".

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few, but I'm forgetting them. If I remember, I'll come back here and post them, probably.

wait no I have one. An SDR2 one. Hinata's favorite drink is orange juice and he refuses to drink anything else.

Yeah

[spoiler=jojo]

Ones I can think of atm are Marine Biology Ph.D Jotaro (canon as of part 4 end) teaching a college class and stops time to throw chalk at people who dares sleep in his class

also the same professor Jotaro uses Star Platinum's PRECISION A to draw starfish diagrams on the board

also his turtleneck in his part 4 outfit is really a wetsuit

Edited by Thor Odinson

Oh my gods, i have loads. I even have headcanons for Norse mythology.

(like i headcanon that the Baldr's death incident took place before the events of the Lokasenna. Among other things.)

[spoiler=only one important one]UgA1kDK.jpg

[spoiler=realtalk]actually I'm quite sure I have like one but I can't remember for the life of me what it is...

Etrian Odyssey: Some guy who wanders around ends up in various places with a giant tree and ends up solving their problems with the power of friendship and teamwork.

Micaiah runs off to find Ike because she loves him, and when the two do reunite zombie dinosaurs from outer space attacks and the duo end up fighting them and winning. In the heat of battle they realize how much they love each other. "Father of Sothe's children" more like the father of Micaiah's children amirite.

Edited by Emeraldfox

Yes. Plenty lol

Got an awful lot of height and age headcanons for FE characters, for an example

Q475: What were you scared of as a kid?

Implying you are not scared of it anymore

props if you had any ridiculous ones