QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

SpiderLumiman gains massive muscles and can punch through a computer screen to any other computer screen

He also becomes 3x better at math, gains intimate details about how to draw muscles, and gains a weakness against rabbits in the form of "too cute im slain ded"

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sevvyman gains the ability to eat all the food offered in answer to the previous question in one sitting, and more.

He also becomes 3x better at math,

OMG the guy in your avatar is red too, you must be char.

Q534: Paella. Or ribs, or fried rice. For the record, I really liked Q534.

Q535: He would get the ability to be somewhat pragmatic, diligent, good enough knife/sword play, and slightly sarcastic.

He will gain the super handy and wonderful ability of PATIENCE

I never believed people who told me I was patient because there are many things I feel I'm impatient with, but now that I've been exposed to so many people at my job I have learned that even if I can get impatient at times, I'm still waaaaaaaaay more patient than almost everybody and WOW I never knew how impatient people actually are but I'm starting to get impatient with the impatient people sooooooo >u>

spiderman can now master the art of raising princesses and also obtains the ability to find anything and anyone using google

shit i accidentally fell asleep in the middle of work right now for like 2 hours

Edited by Chen

to complain more about how much /effort it is to go out and fight crime

also the power to say to himself "that's enough crimefighting for tonight, I gotta sleep" and then stay out for another four hours

tunisian spaghetti, turmeric, chilli, tomato puree

I love that shit

belatedly do you have a recipe to this because, hell, that sounds amazing

Parrhesiaman would have the power/curse/hell, who knows to constantly befriend and bond with women that have incompatible sexualities.

It would be of limited value to fight crime.