QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the aptitude for it. Can I really dance? Probably not, but I can kinda dance.

I know at least I'm good at copying dance moves. There was a time I could do all of Thriller by memory.

I can dance around questions does that count

other than that, no not really

Only few types of dancing (traditional Vietnamese dancing, ballet, ballroom dancing).

Though I know the choreography to some of my favorite k-pop songs if that counts for anything /shot

According to people who have forced me into the dance floor I can dance (though i think its just to make me feel good since I constantly said i don't know how before i was forced). I'd like to learn some forms of dancing like swing dancing, though i can't say i'm driven enough to actually do it.

I think I'm okay? I don't do it in public though...UGH so there was one time when I had to at a party, but it was mostly fist pumping and jumping up and down. I honestly don't understand why people think that kind of stuff is fun or entertaining, because I was bored out of my mind.

At any rate, I think I'm decent at it? My sense of rhythm is good from all my musical training, so I can at least get to the downbeat to stay synchronized with the music lol.

561 - Family Traditions?

My name is John. I have an uncle named John. I had a grandpa named John. I had a great grandpa named John.

As well as Thanksgiving at my aunt's house every year, until she moved.

My eldest sister goes to a convention every year and takes various people with her, different every time usually. I've gone for this year and the one before that, and before I started coming along, they ordered pizza to their hotel and went to Fridays. Dunno what happened to that though.

Cousins and other siblings around my age come to my house to play Smash too.

Kinda! I used to be really good at breakdancing, but I haven't done it in so long I lost my edge.

No

Mainly because I've never bothered to learn

I may have the coordination for it

Yeah, pretty much this.

Never really tried in a way that wasn't intentionally ridiculous

intentionally ridiculous I can do well, ty

Q563: What are you allergic to?