QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't whistle, at all.

Let's see... I have an inexplicable amount of trouble letting something go without "correcting" it, no matter how insignificant.

Maths. Im shit at a lot of basic maths and algerbra.

Remembering how to write out subtraction problems.

When I have time, I'm going to find that post. . .and maybe take pictures of my own food, just to illustrate what I mean.

And yes. . .it was delicious~! Hardest part was cleaning the leeks, followed by doing the dishes afterwards. It's basically "dogpile everything and bake".

Doing the dishes is always the hard part for me. I try to weave it in when I cook something for a while in a pan.

Edited by Interest

:(:

Maybe we should start a photo album of our culinary "works". I had chicken with leeks and onions for lunch, and quite frankly, the leeks looked AWFUL.

I should take a photo next time I make my allegedly signature risotto, it tastes amazing but it's just sort of faded purple-grey throughout lmao

I swore I answered this but can't find my post?? anyway, learning languages, whistling, making phonecalls, clicking my fingers

Edited by Parrhesia

Thank you for reminding me. If theres one thing I cant do it's group convos. I normally get lost, and especially on skype I lose track of whos talking. I am much better at 1 on 1 convos

can confirm, he's the chattiest motherfucker 1 on 1

if I can help, I will ofc

YO PUT ME ON SKYPE I WILL LITERALLY LEARN A LANGUAGE ALONGSIDE YOU FOR SUPPORT IDEC WHAT LANGUAGE IT IS

I LOVE LANGUAGE

thanks, I'll pop up sometime when I'm in a free time period.

I'm pretty sure I have you both on skype.

thanks, I'll pop up sometime when I'm in a free time period.

I'm pretty sure I have you both on skype.

I'm pretty sure, too, but if not just let me know and I'll give you my name

I'm on the I CANNOT WHISTLE bandwagon

it's like the one thing I've specifically tried to learn and FAILED

Q436: Which country's flag is your favorite looking?

I think it's most like a tie between Old Glory, Japan, The Union Jack, or the Isle of Man [is this where Nightmare's from?]

Gibraltar, Bhutan, Albania, Sri Lanka, and Kiribati all look nice too.

Specta, it's me Sharbutt. I'll pop in during my vacation days to ask advice sometime. [Major Exams will be happening every 2 weeks until the end of March. I don't have more than an hour or two of free time a day.]

Edited by Captain Britain

Anything that is simple and doesn't have the color green

I like all the combinations of red, white and blue, like the US, France, Russia, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. I also like the ones that combine Red + White, like Canada and specially Poland.

Basically, I like the ones have white, red and maybe blue, but green is a no.

Edited by Nobody