QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scrizzambled

or like omelet style. i don't know if it's technically different from scrambled.

AFAIK...with scrambled, after you put the eggs in the pan you keep stirring em with a spoon or whatever. With an omelet, you let it set in the pan for a little bit, then (well, there are multiple techniques) use a fork to make sure it isn't sticking to the sides of the pan and then sorta flip it over onto itself. An omelet has a sort of even, flat consistency while scrambled is in lumps and stuff.

yeah i know. the initial step is still the same for both though (mixing whites and yolk in a bowl with a fork or whatever you choose). that's the scramble part, right?

Pretty sure scrambled refers to the way it looks rather than the scrambling of white and yolk.

In terms of just eggs, I like them scrambled and plenty of black pepper. And then one day in 5th grade at a camp, I had scrambled eggs with sausage in them. That, my friends, was delicious. So...scrambled eggs with sausage AND black pepper. That's a winner. I also LOVE tea eggs.

hello friends it is your usual qotdkeeper returning from qotdvacation I hope you missed me

Q582: Have you ever backed a kickstarter? If so, what was it for?

Actually, yeah. There was one where Skullgirls was trying to get money to do the DLC characters. I paid $20 for it. Got a Ms. Fortune poster iirc, though I don't remember if I got it from this.