QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

League of Legends

Prolly fucked but maybe I'll just stay off their lanes and the jungle

YOU PLAY LEAGUE?! WHEE~! Ahem. . .

Pokemon TCG for GBC. . .I see computers and a bunch of nerds who want to play cards. I'll be fine~!

YOU PLAY LEAGUE?! WHEE~! Ahem. . .

Pokemon TCG for GBC. . .I see computers and a bunch of nerds who want to play cards. I'll be fine~!

Just started, friends got me into it

I really suck right now though :P

Uh...the world of mario kart? I'd be in trouble, that's for sure. I'm not quite that bad at driving IRL, but I don't wanna get hit by those shells...every day would be a hilarious adventure though.

Gransys from Dragon's Dogma... Time to become an inconsequential NPC and hopefully not get eaten by a griffon~

Edited by algae

Labyrinth of Touhou 2
Very boned, how would a normal person fight a Vampire? I'm no JoJo, slapping Flandre or attempting to lock her in a room would get me killed for sure.

How would I adapt to it? Unlock the achievement Joestar's Secret Technique(requires running from battles 200 times) or stay in the Human Village and become a NEET.

the world of the mh4u demo. uhh, i'd be too weak to lug my hunting horn around and i'd get eaten by a jaggi pretty much instantly.

Me too. I mean, if it was the full game maybe I could hide out in a village or something if they were nice to me, learn fishing or farming or something, and be safe among the herd. But in the demo, all you have available are domains with giant monsters roaming around. I guess I would just stay in the menu screen until I got bored and went out to fight great jaggi on easy.

Maybe with extremely clever use of traps I could just fight great jaggi over and over and over.