QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

So I get to command a bunch of waifus and devils and things to slaughter gods and other enemies?

COME OVER HERE SONIA.

(Puzzles and Dragons, lel)

Otherwise I guess I'd be fine living in the World....of Warcraft.

Edited by Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. I mean, if it was the full game maybe I could hide out in a village or something if they were nice to me, learn fishing or farming or something, and be safe among the herd. But in the demo, all you have available are domains with giant monsters roaming around. I guess I would just stay in the menu screen until I got bored and went out to fight great jaggi on easy.

Maybe with extremely clever use of traps I could just fight great jaggi over and over and over.

Actually I was mistaken. The last game I played wasn't Monster Hunter 4. It was Shin Megami Tensei IV. So, basically, I'd eat artificial croquettes for the rest of my life.

Persona 3 Portable which means I'm on Tatsumi Port Island.

On one hand I'm in the same place as Akihiko but on the other hand I'm so outta luck if I don't awaken a Persona.

I'm going to go with so outta luck.

smash bros

not actually that boned because there are audiences in many of the stages

and it's basically all the worlds

I could probably find something interesting and not deadly to do

frefre speaks troof

also update: I would be in Etrian Odyssey Untold land which is decidedly worse because FUCKING FOES

FTL: Faster Than Light

I'm completely toast

The inclination to agree with this post is strong in me.

but ion weaponry and lasers make life a little easier

Edited by Soledai

frefre speaks troof

also update: I would be in Etrian Odyssey Untold land which is decidedly worse because FUCKING FOES

FOEs aren't a problem when you can run them over(when they're blue on the map).

The World Duel Carnival in Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal: World Duel Carnival. Not so bad, especially since I have access to cards I like.

FOEs aren't a problem when you can run them over(when they're blue on the map).

The World Duel Carnival in Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal: World Duel Carnival. Not so bad, especially since I have access to cards I like.

Oh hey, someone that got that game~! Is it worth the money?

(mostly because if I'm gonna play Yu-Gi-Oh!, it's gonna be in an environment where I don't have to put any more cards away)

League.

As long as I don't become a champion and simply reside in the game's lore world somewhere, I'll make a living somehow.

If I was forced onto the map, I'll just stay at base unless I miraculously gain some sort of abilities in the meantime.