You've got 30 minutes!

Chastlily

A portal has opened in whatever room you're in, you know it's going to port you to the fire emblem universe somehow (probably magics) and you've got half an hour to grab what you can before it will forcefully engulf you, what do you grab? What do you do?

I take my daggers, my halberd and my sword too. If it was in one week I could have taken my katana too.

I'd also take a biiiiiiiiiiig luggage and put as much stuff as I can. I'd also take medecines because they don't have those in FE. I'd also take potato chips so I could show to the FE world how great it is.

I'd of course take a set of clothes and what I use to stay healthy and a clean body (face, hair, etc)

I actually, as weapons, would just take my halberd and my sword and two daggers. It'd be too heavy otherwise and my luggage is veeeeeeeery big so I could put the sword in it.

Also, I'd take my babiiiiiiiiiiies (my gemstones, http://imgur.com/a/F0Gxy) because I can't leave them behind and some are pretty expensive, so that'd help.

I'd also take my fencing armor and, of course, things to eat and to drink in case I need it :p

Credit to EclipsedLunus for the idea

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would pull on several layers of clothes for warmth (I might appear somewhere cold like Regna Ferox) then get a backpack out of a cupboard and pile it full of food. I'd then go upstairs, grab a stick (it isn't a great weapon, but it will have to do) and a torch (the batteries won't last forever, but I'll only need it until I find a settlement). I then get my small sleeping bag, which is easier to carry than the others, and throw it in the bag. After that, I go to the garage, attempt to find the axe or any other gardening implement. Wearing a coat, hat and gloves and with the bag on my back, I go into the portal.

Hearing aids and a shitton of batteries.

Pens+Pencils, and a few notebooks.

I'd also try bringing a bottle of chloroform, and a bottle of hallucinogenic drugs to deal with certain situations I might get into.

A hanky, and a microfiber clock.

Oh and a lighter, and a lot of the flammable stuff I have in my room [chemistry shit], a lot of rags, sealant, and lots of string, wire, and a big ol barong.

oh yeah, and the antique bear trap my family has.

Add something to sub for currency.

I do hope molotovs work against armour knights. Maybe I can use them on Wyverns too.

I'd take my knowledge of the modern world, invent everything that's yet to be discovered in the realms of FE. I'd then enjoy life as some sort of genius until I'm inevitably burned as a witch.

Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver, Pokémon Emerald, Pokémon Black 2 & White 2, Final Fantasy VI Advance cartridge (custom music fix patch), Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, and something to power my handhelds.

I want to have enough entertainment before I am killed by bandits.