hardest bosses?

Xator Nova

H5 Gazzak wins period for there being absoloutely no good way to deal with him other than pray Jeigan connects Silver Lance hits, doesn't get crit and you also manage to hit some chip with Javelins and Bows, all at terrible hitrates. Its Chapter 1 so you're not going to be grinding or having crit strats or rigged savepoints or anything, you just have to live by the dice.

Edited by Irysa

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never used any healers

Many game overs and lots of grinding resulted

Now why would you not use any healers, especially for a map that gives you 30 units???

Now why would you not use any healers, especially for a map that gives you 30 units???

probably for the same reason that you don't use hammers in a map with armor knights

burn.

And on topic, I can't really think of bosses that are hard for fair reasons. However, there are times [Fe6 drafting, some fe10 drafting, and Jugdral drafts] when RNG based stuff happens [Windam's status stave hitting, that p4 Peg Knight in fe10 with a brave lance iirc. there's probably more that I'm missing tho.]

burn.

And on topic, I can't really think of bosses that are hard for fair reasons. However, there are times [Fe6 drafting, some fe10 drafting, and Jugdral drafts] when RNG based stuff happens [Windam's status stave hitting, that p4 Peg Knight in fe10 with a brave lance iirc. there's probably more that I'm missing tho.]

Bold: The boss you're thinking of has a Spear, not a Brave Lance.

Said P4 Peg Knight is really easy to cheese especially with a crossbow or any decent axe user lol.

You also don't even need to fight her if I remember rightly. So then it wouldn't even count would it? Since simply not fighting can beat the boss.

It's a rout, so no dice.

With "boss" do you also mean end bosses? If so, Ashera basically beats everyone, being the most challenging endboss fight in the entire series, without anyone being even close enough to get 2nd place.

For bosses...Judah in gaiden was pretty strong, especially if you don't have the info how to damage him(although a dying npc tells you this, some could skip it or forget it).

But basically, gaiden had really tough bosses. Some spawned endless dragon zombies each turn, making it impossible to even reach them, while others summoned witches which could teleport anywhere on the map, attacking anything they feel like attacking. This summoning bullshit is probably the reason why I'll never replay gaiden, even though the game was fun for the most part.

Oh god, are you talking about the part 4 chapter 1 peg knight boss on the fog of war chapter? She moves on hard. I had siren move into her range without knowing where she was and she orko'd him on enemy phase. Moral of the story is soren is too squishy to live.

Oh god, are you talking about the part 4 chapter 1 peg knight boss on the fog of war chapter? She moves on hard. I had siren move into her range without knowing where she was and she orko'd him on enemy phase. Moral of the story is soren is too squishy to live.

In FE10 all bosses have the same pattern on normal and hard mode. Only on easy mode some bosses don't move.

The falcon knight boss in 4-1 only will move, if you've attacked her.