Pokkén Tournament DX - Decidueye didn't see that coming

DodgeDusk

Thinking it with a cool mind, Braixen sounds pretty interesting. Perhaps an option a bit faster than Delphox or so, being a ranged attacker sounds nice but maybe she'll get in trouble with direct attackers like Machamp or Weavile.

also, why so many spoiler tags

Edited by Quintessence

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa Chandelure!! This is certainly unexpected but still cool. I'm liking how diverse the roster is looking so far. Even though I haven't played Gen V, I'm looking forward to use this pokemon and wonder how it'll play.

Btw, the fire type dominance is starting to be felt. What moves will it have? Will-O-Wisp + Hex? Inferno? I wonder...

Edit: or maybe it'll just bash lamps on its foe to death lol

Edited by Quintessence

OMG OMG OMG

thank arceus above

Okay though seriously Chandelure is one of my favorite Pokemon of all time I didn't even expect this

(also on a related note, are you fine with this roster now Ana after Garchomp, Braixen, and Chandelure?)

No. It still has several Pokemon I hate/dislike like Blaziken and Gardevoir (especially the former, it's one of my least favorite Pokemon ever). So no, I'll never be truly satisfied with this roster. But I am glad that there are now Pokemon in it that I'm a big fan of other than Suicune.

Edited by Anacybele

oh okay

I'm really glad I don't let one thing i dislike ruin everything for me or else Diddy Kong would make me go insane

especially since Blaziken was one of the first Pokemon shown off and Gardevoir is the most popular Gen 3 Pokemon bar none

With more than 700 Pokemon, it's going to be hard to find someone that will get all the Pokemon they want.

That being said, Chandelure it's a really interesting choice, and damn, does it look good in HD.

In fact, out off all playable Pokemon, I have to say, Chandelure looks the best in HD.

Woah Chandelure :O

I was actually compiling a list for all the Mons with "ra" in their name and thought that having Chandelure would be pretty rad, but I never thought he would actually be in :OOO

Okay there's finally enough Pokémon that I'd be happy to play with.

I was still sort of uneasy about this game but now I'm definitely picking it up.

There's maybe one too many fire types though.

oh okay

I'm really glad I don't let one thing i dislike ruin everything for me or else Diddy Kong would make me go insane

especially since Blaziken was one of the first Pokemon shown off and Gardevoir is the most popular Gen 3 Pokemon bar none

Except it isn't one thing in my case, it's several things.

Blaziken, mega ugh

Gardevoir ugh

Gengar ugh

Mewtwo ugh

Weavile meh

Pikachu Libre wtf

Shadow Mewtwo wtf

So as you can see, I have a lot of issies, not just one.

I've updated the OP so it has more information regarding the game. Is there anything I'm missing? Or is there an error? Please let me know, as this is pretty much the go-to Pokkén Tournament thread at this rate

Thoughts on Chandelure: 5TH GEN REP WOOHOO! Chaneldure is so out of left-field--and I love it. I think it has moderate popularity in Japan too? I'm not complaining about its inclusion

Someone earlier on made a comment about Garchomp's gender. It has a chip in its back fin, so it's a male

Edited by DodgeDusk

I've updated the OP so it has more information regarding the game. Is there anything I'm missing?

I guess you could mention the controllers? I think it uses the special Pokkén controller, Classic Pro controller and Wii U Pro controller, but probably best to double check.

Thoughts on Chandelure: 5TH GEN REP WOOHOO! Chaneldure is so out of left-field--and I love it. I think it has moderate popularity in Japan too?

Well, Chandelure was popular enough to make it as an enemy in Smash Run in Smash Bros. 3DS

Well, Chandelure was popular enough to make it as an enemy in Smash Run in Smash Bros. 3DS

In that case, Lilligant easily has a chance. Petillil was an enemy too.

And I love Lilligant, so that's great. I could see it using Petal Dance and Giga Drain primarily to set it apart from other Pokemon. It wouldn't be a zoner though.

I think one more Unova, Kalos, and Johto character each should happen. Then something like Swampert can happen, especially since Kanto has like six and Sinnoh has three. Swampert would also be the perfect tank character for this game.

I guess you could mention the controllers? I think it uses the special Pokkén controller, Classic Pro controller and Wii U Pro controller, but probably best to double check.

Added! Thanks

This is true, yes. Does this mean Koffing will end up playable? :P: